12:29, Thu 14 Jun
Jim
Exactly the sort of player we need.

But not him.
12:48, Thu 14 Jun
Jim
In a heartbeat, just what we need!
12:50, Thu 14 Jun
What baggage? Not being funny I really don't know.
12:57, Thu 14 Jun
Jim
Couldn't give a feck about his Villa roots, he's exactly what we need.
12:57, Thu 14 Jun
steve aerobic
In a heartbeat, just what we need!

Think he's referring to getting done for drink driving before but that was a long time ago now. Probably 6/7 years?
13:11, Thu 14 Jun
How old is he?
Jim
13:13, Thu 14 Jun
28. In his prime
13:44, Thu 14 Jun
Jim
I’m surprised that with the vile in their current cesspit of shit, Blues fans can’t realise that us going after 25k per week players is pretty reckless. And may lead us down the same road
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:14, Thu 14 Jun
Jim
Jim
28. In his prime

Thanks, thought he was older than that.

I can recall when he came out against the blues at St Andrews, i thought he was the mascot.:D
14:35, Thu 14 Jun
Bannan is a quality player imo, would be pleased if we signed him, kind of player we lack in central midfield.
14:55, Thu 14 Jun
He is a good player at this level

I'd prefer him to Kieftenbeld and Davis
15:11, Thu 14 Jun
He is better, but I'd really rather find a non DVB. Especially as objectionable a one as him, who has given us shit forever.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
17:39, Thu 14 Jun
He passes the ball forward. Of course, N'Doye has a key role in this respect for us now, but, on balance, Bannan seems to be able to pass the ball to players in his own team. Gerrimin.
Wigan Pier.

Re: Barry Bannan

15:08, Sat 16 Jun
Jim
Apologies for raising this thread from the dead, but I just came across this rumour for the first time and it was something I was banging on about last season, so this one has been written in the tea-leaves for some time in my opinion. We have a square hole in our squad and this chap happens to be a square peg who would fit perfectly in it, despite being a sweaty viler. It's a no-brainer, if you want to fix this team you start by adding a playmaker who can keep the ball under pressure and create positive attacking moves. I don't care if it's Bannan or somebody else, I would just like us to sign one or two of them because we are severely lacking creativity and composure in midfield and it was glaringly obvious throughout last season IMHO.

Do it Garry.
17:39, Sat 16 Jun
I think we can afford one or two of them Rab. If we were after a team full I'd be worried.
Roj
17:43, Sat 16 Jun
(tu)
Exactly what we need.
We have done some very good rehab work upon vilers in the past. Yes.
18:35, Sat 16 Jun
TuttoCalcio
I think we can afford one or two of them Rab. If we were after a team full I'd be worried.
We've already got more than 2 on 25k though :D
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:34, Sat 16 Jun
Would take him all day long regardless of his vile connections, played no more than 50/60 games for them, would walk into our midfield.