Ronaldo

WorcsAzul
16:26, Thursday 12 Jul 2018
Seems like the Juventus natives are not happy about his signing!:D

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I'm sure he has totalled at least one Ferrari over the years (and bought a few others) - they should be glad of his custom!

Also puts the argument to bed about who out of him and Messi is the best striker!
Tweet Topic

Re: Ronaldo

Lee_C replying to WorcsAzul
16:27, Thursday 12 Jul 2018
Think i read years ago that the majority of fiat workers are Torino fans, so this doesn't surprise me.
Tweet Topic

Azzurri replying to WorcsAzul
16:54, Thursday 12 Jul 2018
Ronaldo has had a successful career at Real Madrid, scoring 450 goals in 438 games for the club. 8-)
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Azzurri
18:59, Thursday 12 Jul 2018
He is an astonishing player imo. A class A cock at times....but an amazing athlete nevertheless.
Tweet Topic

Blueboy81 replying to StechyBlue
00:05, Friday 13 Jul 2018
probably the best footballer in my lifetime.
older united fans still class best as their greatest player, he must have been unplayable
Keeping Right On since 1981
Tweet Topic

Tresor replying to StechyBlue
04:04, Friday 13 Jul 2018
StechyBlue
He is an astonishing player imo. A class A cock at times....but an amazing athlete nevertheless.

By all accounts he’s an absolute gent off the pitch. I’ve heard journos speak very highly of how approachable and charitable he is with them and his fans.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Tresor
08:31, Friday 13 Jul 2018
Tresor
StechyBlue

By all accounts he’s an absolute gent off the pitch. I’ve heard journos speak very highly of how approachable and charitable he is with them and his fans.

Yeah I've heard that too, but I meant on the pitch when he was playing against us for Portugal, he can be frustrating and you want to choke him, but yeah an absolutely amazing player.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »