16:26, Thu 12 Jul
Seems like the Juventus natives are not happy about his signing!:D

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I'm sure he has totalled at least one Ferrari over the years (and bought a few others) - they should be glad of his custom!

Also puts the argument to bed about who out of him and Messi is the best striker!
16:27, Thu 12 Jul
Think i read years ago that the majority of fiat workers are Torino fans, so this doesn't surprise me.
16:54, Thu 12 Jul
Ronaldo has had a successful career at Real Madrid, scoring 450 goals in 438 games for the club. 8-)
18:59, Thu 12 Jul
He is an astonishing player imo. A class A cock at times....but an amazing athlete nevertheless.
00:05, Fri 13 Jul
probably the best footballer in my lifetime.
older united fans still class best as their greatest player, he must have been unplayable
Keeping Right On since 1981
04:04, Fri 13 Jul
StechyBlue
He is an astonishing player imo. A class A cock at times....but an amazing athlete nevertheless.

By all accounts he’s an absolute gent off the pitch. I’ve heard journos speak very highly of how approachable and charitable he is with them and his fans.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
08:31, Fri 13 Jul
Tresor
StechyBlue

By all accounts he’s an absolute gent off the pitch. I’ve heard journos speak very highly of how approachable and charitable he is with them and his fans.

Yeah I've heard that too, but I meant on the pitch when he was playing against us for Portugal, he can be frustrating and you want to choke him, but yeah an absolutely amazing player.