Re: Gary Gardner

15:39, Thu 9 Aug
He ran to celebrate with his own supporters, he didn't gloat in front of the Tilton did he?

I don't think he's a particularly good player but I'm not going to have a hissy fit because he celebrated a goal in the derby a few years ago.

And if he is a Villa fan, well he will be 1 one of 3 in the first team squad.

People we're falling over themselves begging for Stockdale to be back in the team, a bloke earning a fortune from the club who seemingly doesn't care about playing or earning the money.

And yet they're frothing at the mouth because we're signing someone (who wants to play and actually try) on a poxy loan to pad out the squad, because it's possible he may like Villa.

What's more, if people are honest with themselves, they've barely seen him play.
@LeMod1875
15:42, Thu 9 Aug
I honestly don't give a shit about his motives though I assume like you its last chance saloon. I'd rather just not have him here. Its hardly like rejecting Modric or anyone any good.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:43, Thu 9 Aug
Ginja Ninja
Roland_Weary
He’s awful. Doesn’t have one noticeable attribute.

Although, we’re really not developing him for Vile. He’s 26 and won’t be going back at the end of the season.

He was at Barnsley last year...

He is not awful and is arguably better than any of our current central midfielders (admittedly that isn't saying a lot).

He’s about 6/7th choice for the Vile for a reason. He’s bang average

15:45, Thu 9 Aug
People we're falling over themselves begging for Stockdale to be back in the team, a bloke earning a fortune from the club who seemingly doesn't care about playing or earning the money.

👍
15:46, Thu 9 Aug
Roland_Weary
Ginja Ninja
Roland_Weary
He’s awful. Doesn’t have one noticeable attribute.

Although, we’re really not developing him for Vile. He’s 26 and won’t be going back at the end of the season.

He was at Barnsley last year...

He is not awful and is arguably better than any of our current central midfielders (admittedly that isn't saying a lot).

He’s about 6/7th choice for the Vile for a reason. He’s bang average

That’s because their midfield is a lot, lot better than ours.
15:49, Thu 9 Aug
If he's 6th/7th choice how did he manage to make the bench on Monday?
I bet Grounds is wishing he could stay because with Gardner and Camp in the squad he would be feeling like mister popular !!
15:56, Thu 9 Aug
I bet Grounds is wishing he could stay because with Gardner and Camp in the squad he would be feeling like mister popular !!

Even Lloyd Dyer wants to come back now
16:20, Thu 9 Aug
Vile central midfielders above of him in pecking order:

Grealish, Hourihane, Whelan, Jedinak, Icelandic one, McGinn, Lansbury.

Take it back, he’s 8th choice.
16:23, Thu 9 Aug
And the harsh reality is all 7 would probably start for us.
@LeMod1875
16:28, Thu 9 Aug
7 starts for Barnsley. Was he injured?
16:35, Thu 9 Aug
Done and dusted apparently.
16:38, Thu 9 Aug
El Mayor
Done and dusted apparently.

Well thats that then
16:38, Thu 9 Aug
12 starts
16:42, Thu 9 Aug
Was all agreed last night pending a medical. For some strange reason blues wanted to wait until 6 to announce it. Not sure if it was anything to do with brock madsen leaving and needing him gone first
Roland_Weary
Vile central midfielders above of him in pecking order:

Grealish, Hourihane, Whelan, Jedinak, Icelandic one, McGinn, Lansbury.

Take it back, he’s 8th choice.

Wasn't David Davis pretty low in a mediocre wolves pecking order?
16:54, Thu 9 Aug
If he does the biz for us, I don't give a feck who he supports.

18:02, Thu 9 Aug
Pigeon
If he'd have ran the length of the pitch to celebrate infront of us (as Davis did to them in the same match) I'd see your point, but what do you want him to do FFS?

The bloke is a professional, he probably realises he hasn't got many more chances of making a career as a Championship footballer, so he's going to work his bollocks off to make it a success.

And as long as he does that, he deserves our support.

That's absolute bollocks.

From top to bottom.
18:03, Thu 9 Aug
Bluesince62
If he does the biz for us, I don't give a feck who he supports.

Gabby next then?
18:06, Thu 9 Aug
I hope everyone who is spitting their dummy’s out doesn’t celebrate when he’s involved in one of our goals.
18:08, Thu 9 Aug
You really need me to join the dots for you?
18:12, Thu 9 Aug
👍shot son
Gary Gardner crossed the Second City divide to join BCFC from AVFC

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
21:49, Thu 9 Aug
Amen to this.
He might score a brace on his debut and all will be forgotten. Give the bloke a chance at doing his job. If someone new started at your workplace whether you knew him or not would you act the way you are regarding it.
Grow the feck up or do something else with your time rather than moan on the internet to a select few of people who probably should be looking at themselves and thinking how much bloody time you spend on here.
Jeez!!