I thought Weela fans rated him. Opened the thread prepared to be quite excited, surprised and disappointed at all the vitriol.
11:05, Thu 9 Aug
#avfc midfielder Gary Gardner has three options to consider today. Blues, Bolton or QPR. #bcfc #qpr #bwfc
@LeMod1875
11:06, Thu 9 Aug
I despise vile but the thought of a 1-2 from craig to gary and one of them smashing it top bin for the winner at villa park is making me smile

SOTV
11:06, Thu 9 Aug
Well just look at how this summer has gone.

We were linked with exciting players, thought we had money to spend and would be backing a great young manager.

Villa were on the brink of administration, their best players were being sold for peanuts and we felt confident of finishing above them. They could have even gone down.

Fast forward, we were put under an embargo, are facing a huge fine and maybe a points deduction. We're under strict instructions to sign free transfers or cheap loans. Any optimism has gone.

Villa are now absolutely minted, flouting FFP and getting away with it, signing properly exciting good players and are keeping Grealish.

This summer is the absolute gold standard, top of the class, shining example of typical effing Blues.

So excuse people for not doing cartwheels over this signing.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:07, Thu 9 Aug
3rd is not so bad
11:07, Thu 9 Aug
If I'm being pedantic (which I am) then Gary Gardner wouldn't be able to play against his parent club.

If he signs then he has my support and I hope he makes the Vilers regret their decision.
@LeMod1875
11:11, Thu 9 Aug
Le Mod
#avfc midfielder Gary Gardner has three options to consider today. Blues, Bolton or QPR. #bcfc #qpr #bwfc

Who said this Mod? Also it a loan deal if anyone knows?
11:17, Thu 9 Aug
Joe90
Pretty sure Hoppy wouldn't have run the length of the pitch celebrating if he'd have scored against us.
Pretty sure he did something similar when he did so for the Albion.
11:17, Thu 9 Aug
The sun are reporting hes having a medical wth us now.
But it is the sun.
11:19, Thu 9 Aug
bluearmyfaction
Joe90
Pretty sure Hoppy wouldn't have run the length of the pitch celebrating if he'd have scored against us.
Pretty sure he did something similar when he did so for the Albion.

Yep.

He did a handstand in front of our fans when he scored.

Fact.
11:21, Thu 9 Aug
And now brian dick has said its happening.. 😅
11:25, Thu 9 Aug
To counter some of that, some of us on here said Blues had plenty of their own shit to sort out and problems were lurking. Those problems are now firmly in the public domain.
To play by the rules, Blues were never in a position to be splashing the cash this summer. Those who thought otherwise were wrong. The accounts told us so.
Some also preferred not to take the piss out of that lot because of said problems facing ourselves.
Villa’s new ownership is disappointing of course, so agree on that, but don’t agree ‘they are getting away’ with anything else as it stands.
Their time may come.
11:27, Thu 9 Aug
Isn’t he meant to be decent?

If so, I’m in
@Bluewurst1875
11:29, Thu 9 Aug
Rather have nobody than that DVB.

This window has been horrible.
It's almost a blind spot at times regarding our situation.
I think he's a bang average cm, no better than Lowe and also celebrated a goal against us as though he'd just received a text from his sister saying her fella wasn't home

It's a no from me
11:37, Thu 9 Aug
I just don't see how this can happen unless it's made permanent after.

He can't come here, say the right things to win us over before kicking a ball then go back to that shite tip after upsetting them.

He can't come here and say nothing because the first time he does the slightest thing wrong game over for him.

Will be feckin hilarious if he came and give it the whole i'm blues thing.

two young kids... he lives local.

FFS
11:38, Thu 9 Aug
Looks like its true then. Not sure he adds much to the team tbh but its a bold move by monk. Hmmmmm is the best word i can think of for this transfer
this is effing embarrassing

in such desperate state we're having to sniff around a villa cast off and pretend we're all ok with another DVB pulling on the royal blue

eurgh
11:40, Thu 9 Aug
Indeed. That’s a much more concise way of putting it.
Given our situation, I was worried, not excited, when we were chasing Grabban and the Ipswich keeper, etc.
We couldn’t even get Pedersen registered at the time for god’s sake, yet on we went it would appear.
What sort of way was that to operate?