Re: Gary Gardner

11:37, Thu 9 Aug
I just don't see how this can happen unless it's made permanent after.

He can't come here, say the right things to win us over before kicking a ball then go back to that shite tip after upsetting them.

He can't come here and say nothing because the first time he does the slightest thing wrong game over for him.

Will be feckin hilarious if he came and give it the whole i'm blues thing.

two young kids... he lives local.

FFS
11:38, Thu 9 Aug
Looks like its true then. Not sure he adds much to the team tbh but its a bold move by monk. Hmmmmm is the best word i can think of for this transfer
11:38, Thu 9 Aug
this is effing embarrassing

in such desperate state we're having to sniff around a villa cast off and pretend we're all ok with another DVB pulling on the royal blue

eurgh
11:40, Thu 9 Aug
Indeed. That’s a much more concise way of putting it.
Given our situation, I was worried, not excited, when we were chasing Grabban and the Ipswich keeper, etc.
We couldn’t even get Pedersen registered at the time for god’s sake, yet on we went it would appear.
What sort of way was that to operate?
11:40, Thu 9 Aug
Redditch Blue
To counter some of that, some of us on here said Blues had plenty of their own shit to sort out and problems were lurking. Those problems are now firmly in the public domain.
To play by the rules, Blues were never in a position to be splashing the cash this summer. Those who thought otherwise were wrong. The accounts told us so.
Some also preferred not to take the piss out of that lot because of said problems facing ourselves.
Villa’s new ownership is disappointing of course, so agree on that, but don’t agree ‘they are getting away’ with anything else as it stands.
Their time may come.

Spot on this is.

Some of our fans are embarrassing at times.
Because of Theresa May's sheer incompetence I've had to change my sig.
Nobody has to pretend anything. We are where we are and our situation is what it is.
11:44, Thu 9 Aug
I think he’d be an decent signing tbh I’m for it, also some fans need to get a grip ffs.
The game last season down St Andrews when Barnsley beat us 2-0 he was the best player on the pitch, from memory and looked a lot better than his brother on the day.
Few clubs making transfer errors today Brighton buying dan burn..... £5 million wow he aint worth 5 jelly beans
NotFitTo​LaceDeanPeersBoots
The game last season down St Andrews when Barnsley beat us 2-0 he was the best player on the pitch, from memory and looked a lot better than his brother on the day.

I agree.
NotFitTo​LaceDeanPeersBoots

Exactly. He’d be a decent loan, our fans are embarrassing themselves on here.
11:53, Thu 9 Aug
In all honesty.

Are most people moaning about this because he plays for Villa.

If i seem to remember, he is a decent player, quite attacking. I'd say better than Craig.
11:57, Thu 9 Aug
adamneaves
In all honesty.

If i seem to remember, he is a decent player, quite attacking. I'd say better than Craig.

Spot on mate. I couldn’t really give a shit if he’s villa if he improves our central midfield. Some fans are being pathetic.
11:58, Thu 9 Aug
adamneaves
In all honesty.

I was moaning because I thought he would be far too expensive given our restrictions. I assume if it’s going through then the EFL are happy that we’re only paying 10k towards his wage and no loan fee which is then a great signing.
11:59, Thu 9 Aug
If it keeps his brother off the pitch, I'm all for it
12:01, Thu 9 Aug
adamneaves
In all honesty.

Yep. I'd play him ahead of Craig. Given our current situation, and with the severe lack of options in the middle of the park, it doesn't look like a bad bit of business. He's had some bad injuries over the years, and while at Villa, has played under some of the most godawful managers in the history of the beautiful game. Hopefully, Monk will get much more out of him.
12:05, Thu 9 Aug
Regardless of his ability, I can't get on board with a DVB in the heart of our midfield.

A bloke who scored infront of the Tilton and ran the entire length of the pitch to celebrate with the squealing Villa muppets.

His Twitter picture is that goal. His Twitter header is that goal.

F*ck him.
12:07, Thu 9 Aug
Musername
adamneaves
In all honesty.

I was moaning because I thought he would be far too expensive given our restrictions. I assume if it’s going through then the EFL are happy that we’re only paying 10k towards his wage and no loan fee which is then a great signing.

He is better than anything I expected with our restrictions to be honest..
12:07, Thu 9 Aug
LH_4
Regardless of his ability, I can't get on board with a DVB in the heart of our midfield.

A bloke who scored infront of the Tilton and ran the entire length of the pitch to celebrate with the squealing Villa muppets.

F*ck him.

This x10000. F*ck Gary Gardner. DVB not welcome.
12:08, Thu 9 Aug
bignikzig
LH_4

F*ck him.

With all respect, you'll still think the same if he scores the winner this Saturday against Boro?.....
12:10, Thu 9 Aug
LH_4

F*ck him.
You're right, it is: [twitter.com]

No thanks
12:11, Thu 9 Aug
His Mom will be so pleased. Both boys back in the same team again.
Wigan Pier.
12:11, Thu 9 Aug
If he gives 100% on the pitch then I have no issue, always seems to play well against us no matter who he was playing for, and if he does well we could well have a decent freebie when his contract is up at the end of the season
12:13, Thu 9 Aug
bluesbot
If he gives 100% on the pitch then I have no issue, always seems to play well against us no matter who he was playing for, and if he does well we could well have a decent freebie when his contract is up at the end of the season

1000% This.
12:14, Thu 9 Aug
adamneaves
bignikzig
LH_4

F*ck him.

With all respect, you'll still think the same if he scores the winner this Saturday against Boro?.....

Yeah I will to be honest. That goal, in that game, was sacrilege to be honest. And he revelled in it. He'd have to do a lot more than score in a largely meaningless game against Boro to flip my opinion on him. Maybe if he did a Tait esque celebration I'd start warming...
12:14, Thu 9 Aug
bluesbot

Agreed. Hilarious reading all the comments from the snowflakes on here.

He would be a good signing for us in our circumstances, just like Bogle.

FWIW I don't think we will sign him anyway