TaylorJay84
Been at the club since 7 yeh he supports them and that goal was probably the one that meant the most to him in his career, heaven forbid he enjoys it. I don’t care who he supports, gone are the days where we have local lads all noses in the team, we accepted marlon king did we not? And I think that was far worse than supporting a team down the road. I’m sure he will give his all being a professional who gets paid too, I’m sure he will celebrate also when he scores for us. This is football, not a soap opera

Just don't play him for the v*lla game. ;-)
14:21, Thu 9 Aug
We wont be in a relegation battle.

Better manager and some decent youngsters coming through.

We have enough cover everywhere on the pitch and if the two keepers don't go one of them will be re-integrated back into the team in my opinion.
14:22, Thu 9 Aug
I'd have Carrodus on the crap pile as well, he was bloody awful for us.

My feelings on Mortimer are well known, but in case anybody missed them he was and is a fanny.

Coton was at villa before us as well.
14:24, Thu 9 Aug
They don't look the brightest do they.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
14:26, Thu 9 Aug
This would be an utterly disgusting signing.

He's a Viler.
He's crap.
He's only on loan anyway.

I'd rather we blooded the likes of Lakin then sign a Viler scumbag so he's primed and ready to go back to them with game time under his belt. This reeks.

Ridgewell and Phillips were acceptable. They were permanent signings and they weren't Vile fans.

This is awful.
Dong Ren Out.
Looking at the nonsense on here, we might as well just get relegated today.

Save everybody the bother.
Stocks in my throat too, him being a thoroughgoing Viler, but needs must and I'd rather have him than Cheik N'doye in midfield.
If he doesn't perform, rip into him but don't jeopardise our season by blindly hating him.
14:50, Thu 9 Aug
He’s awful. Doesn’t have one noticeable attribute.

Although, we’re really not developing him for Vile. He’s 26 and won’t be going back at the end of the season.

He was at Barnsley last year...
14:56, Thu 9 Aug
TinaTractor

Where were all these people when we had Olly Lee and Callum Reilly playing in midfield?
14:58, Thu 9 Aug
Roland_Weary

Although, we’re really not developing him for Vile. He’s 26 and won’t be going back at the end of the season.

He is not awful and is arguably better than any of our current central midfielders (admittedly that isn't saying a lot).
15:00, Thu 9 Aug
Pigeon
TinaTractor

Where were all these people when we had Olly Lee and Callum Reilly playing in midfield?

This.
15:04, Thu 9 Aug
Neither of those were lifelong Vile fans, were they? They weren't loaned from Vile, were they?

Reilly was fine for us anyway, and Olly Lee plays in League One - which is about Gary Gardner's level.
Dong Ren Out.
15:04, Thu 9 Aug
view to permanent in Jan hopefully so he can play the home game against the scum and score the winner
15:08, Thu 9 Aug
Englishblue
view to permanent in Jan hopefully so he can play the home game against the scum and score the winner

Where does it say view to permanent?
15:09, Thu 9 Aug
Englishblue
Where does it say view to permanent?

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

Re: Gary Gardner

15:10, Thu 9 Aug
So the basis of most people disliking him is because he celebrated scoring a goal for a team that pay him a lot of money each week?
15:12, Thu 9 Aug
Apart from fan gossip
15:24, Thu 9 Aug
LondonBlue
Neither of those were lifelong Vile fans, were they? They weren't loaned from Vile, were they?

Reilly was fine for us anyway, and Olly Lee plays in League One - which is about Gary Gardner's level.

I think it's incidents such as this transfer that go a long way to highlighting just how many clueless muppets we have as supporters.
15:25, Thu 9 Aug
We should get a petition going like the Lee Bowyer one.

Get the DVB out!!
15:28, Thu 9 Aug
Pigeon
TinaTractor

Sat in the stand.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
15:30, Thu 9 Aug
The Penguin
We should get a petition going like the Lee Bowyer one.

Get the DVB out!!

Is this a joke or a serious post
15:31, Thu 9 Aug
Roland_Weary

......and played in a Barnsley team that beat us twice!

Re: Gary Gardner

15:32, Thu 9 Aug
Not "a" team, but that lot. And he ran the length of the pitch to do it. At our ground. You cannot just wipe that away as if it doesn't matter - it does.

If it doesn't matter, lets just a become massive friends with all the villa fans. Maybe even merge the clubs as what's the point of being rivals at the end of the day.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:34, Thu 9 Aug
Is that you H-Bomb ?
15:36, Thu 9 Aug
😘
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:37, Thu 9 Aug
😂
15:38, Thu 9 Aug
number8
If it doesn't matter, lets just become massive friends with all the villa fans.

Ok, you go first, I'll just watch...
15:38, Thu 9 Aug
number8
Not "a" team, but that lot. And he ran the length of the pitch to do it. At our ground. You cannot just wipe that away as if it doesn't matter - it does.

If it doesn't matter, lets just a become massive friends with all the villa fans. Maybe even merge the clubs as what's the point of being rivals at the end of the day.

If he'd have ran the length of the pitch to celebrate infront of us (as Davis did to them in the same match) I'd see your point, but what do you want him to do FFS?

The bloke is a professional, he probably realises he hasn't got many more chances of making a career as a Championship footballer, so he's going to work his bollocks off to make it a success.

And as long as he does that, he deserves our support.