13:35, Thu 9 Aug
It's more bad news for Monk and his hunt for another striker. A move for Swedish striker Joel Mumbongo has been blocked by the EFL. According to reports, a deal could not be negotiated because of ongoing financial implications, despite the 19-year-old training at Wast Hills this week. Blues have onl

[bcfcfollowers.com]
13:38, Thu 9 Aug
Major?

Feck off
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
I'm surprised given he clearly would have some resale value. Wonder who writes these "business plans"
16:01, Thu 9 Aug
Mumbongo blocked to to embargo. Feck me you couldn't write this could you :D
16:14, Thu 9 Aug
Silly Xuandong Ren
Major?

Feck off

I'm not sure it's Dan's fault, but if you know something we don't?

Oh, hang on, it's a J not a Y
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
16:27, Thu 9 Aug
Mbongo Mbongo
we dont get him from the Congo

Mbongo Mbongo
Fecked by the embargo
16:29, Thu 9 Aug
On the plus side we kept Che
16:32, Thu 9 Aug
On the plus side we kept Che

Not over yet is it?
16:34, Thu 9 Aug
The transfer window is closed. Only loan signings allowed now til 31st.
16:34, Thu 9 Aug
Thought it was, dunno the window confuses me nowadays, suppose could be an initial loan with a view to a permanent.

Hope I'm wrong!
17:12, Thu 9 Aug
weaponsguru
Silly Xuandong Ren
Major?

Feck off

I'm not sure it's Dan's fault, but if you know something we don't?

Oh, hang on, it's a J not a Y
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Beat me to it haha.
20:25, Thu 9 Aug
The transfer window is closed. Only loan signings allowed now til 31st.

Cheers yes I didn't know it closed at 5pm I thought it went to midnight. Not many moves today for a deadline day. Which gives me a bit more hope for the season 😊
16:53, Fri 10 Aug
It's more bad news for Monk and his hunt for another striker. A move for Swedish striker Joel Mumbongo has been blocked by the EFL. According to reports, a deal could not be negotiated because of ongoing financial implications, despite the 19-year-old training at Wast Hills this week. Blues have onl

[bcfcfollowers.com]

There were perfectly reasonable comments posted on your page regarding this incredibly inept and inaccurate article. All of them have now been removed. You should learn from criticism .. not delete it.
17:03, Fri 10 Aug
They'll be throwing the "number 1 blues fan site" at you soon πŸ˜‚