16:00, Thu 9 Aug
Blues have added to their ranks by signing midfielder Gary Gardner on a season-long loan from city rivals Aston Villa.With David Davis out for an extended period of time with an ankle injury, Garry Monk had been looking to increase his options in the middle of the park.The 26-year-old Silhillian bec

[www.bcfc.com]
16:05, Thu 9 Aug
eff off
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
16:06, Thu 9 Aug
😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:07, Thu 9 Aug
#NotMyBluesPlayer
Dong Ren Out.
Pay peanuts get monkeys.... good signing considering the circumstances
The no brain brothers.
up da veela KRO
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:08, Thu 9 Aug
Welcome Gary, ignore the haters 👍
16:09, Thu 9 Aug
agreed, Welcome.

Steve Bruce has done us a favour there
16:10, Thu 9 Aug
Yes, he could have sent us Whelan
Gary Gardner was added to Blues' ranks earlier today when he became Garry Mon's fifth summer signing.Here is the lowdown on the former England Under-21 international...

[www.bcfc.com]
16:12, Thu 9 Aug
Needed a central midfielder (better than Ndoye) - signed one - good news - well done Blues.
We've had pleanty of ex villa here over the years, some shit some decent. Couldn't give a toss who he's played for TBH as long as he gives 100%. Looked Decent enough in the games I've seen him in.
16:15, Thu 9 Aug
Some on here need to grow up a bit.
JCL
16:17, Thu 9 Aug
We can sing him Craig ‘s song and see if he waves, claps or flicks the V’s!
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
16:17, Thu 9 Aug
Welcome Gary! Chuffed with this to be honest, if he’s wearing the shirt that’s good enough for me.
16:20, Thu 9 Aug
Welcome Gary.

Beggers can't be choosers
The players are really trying to get promoted.
16:20, Thu 9 Aug
Players support teams they do not play for whilst playing for rivals. If certain Blues fans cannot accept it why don't they just not bother supporting Blues. I really do not know why some fans are so narrow minded. Monk is very limited in what players he can sign. I really do not know what some fans expect reading their comments regarding all Blues latest signings.
J
16:21, Thu 9 Aug
Fccking hell BCFC Followers got one right
Cheery Chappy Charcy
People who read books are mugs. If it is good enough it will be on TV.
16:22, Thu 9 Aug
Agreed. We’re not allowed to pay any loan fees so if he wanted to put the block on it then he could’ve done quite easily.

Still a fat headed Judas tho.
@stevanderman