Like every player, I will judge him solely on his performances on the pitch. That post was so try hard, it’s not worth acknowledging.

It’s not because of his Vile connection but he’s a very limited / uninspiring footballer - if he changes my opinion on the pitch, great.
09:25, Fri 10 Aug
He has won me over from his post on Instagram and how frothing it has got Villa fans.

Tatts hinted on Twitter that he is a Blues fan and had to hide his allegiance so who knows what to believe.
09:28, Fri 10 Aug
BlueJersey
He has won me over from his post on Instagram and how frothing it has got Villa fans.

Tatts hinted on Twitter that he is a Blues fan and had to hide his allegiance so who knows what to believe.

Must admit its made me warm to him,

He knows the shit hes going to get and seemingly giving them the middle finger.

I know a few lads that know Gary well so I should have more of an insight after speaking with them weekend
09:33, Fri 10 Aug
Roland_Weary
Like every player, I will judge him solely on his performances on the pitch. That post was so try hard, it’s not worth acknowledging.

It’s not because of his Vile connection but he’s a very limited / uninspiring footballer - if he changes my opinion on the pitch, great.

Should fit in well with our current central midfielders 😁
Everbluesince92
I seem to remember David Davis getting some low boos when his name was read out on the team sheet for his debut.

I'm sure Gardner will be a professional and put the effort in.

This signing gives us 4 fit senior centre mids plus room for a young player. This does not freeze out Lakin but rather provides the chance for him to be dipped in and out of the squad as well as giving us the opportunity to play 3 cm if monk ever wants to mix things up.

Stop being sensible and right by the way 😁
10:14, Fri 10 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
The no brain brothers.
up da veela KRO
I did say we’d be getting a Keep Right On.
It’s what footballers do
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
carrsrighthand
Ill be backing him while he wears the shirt.
And the shorts ?
10:37, Fri 10 Aug
BlueJersey

He feckin hid it well, when he scored against us.

Barring giving Beau Brummie a kick in his dog’s bollocks, during his 100M sprint to the Villa fans, I don’t know how he could of hid his allegiance any better.

He’s got a better feckin career in acting, if it later transpires that he’s a Blues fan.

He’s a Villa fan playing for Blues, i’ve No problem with that. We’ve lauded sex pests in the past, so we might as well support a Villa fan, too.
DB
11:16, Fri 10 Aug
Cattell Prod
Seen some embarrassing shit on here and Twitter about this. He’s a Blues player now. Get behind him ffs

No.
The Usual Suspect
11:20, Fri 10 Aug
DB
DB
Cattell Prod
Seen some embarrassing shit on here and Twitter about this. He’s a Blues player now. Get behind him ffs

No.

You were no doubt sat on your hands refusing to celebrate when his DVB brother scored that equaliser at Spurs under Eck, yeah?
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
DB
11:37, Fri 10 Aug
Did Craig score against Blues and run the length of the pitch to celebrate?

Did Craig post frequent social media entries mocking Blues?

Did Craig taunt Blues fans while playing for other clubs as Gary did with Barnsley?

No. He's not getting my support, he can do one back across the expressway.
The Usual Suspect
13:13, Fri 10 Aug
Funny how Panos never does a Throwback to when he appointed the worst manager in the club’s history
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
13:19, Fri 10 Aug
Cattell Prod
Funny how Panos never does a Throwback to when he appointed the worst manager in the club’s history

Relevance?

Or does the tweet just not suit your argument?
13:29, Fri 10 Aug
Cattell Prod

He sabotaged our chances of the play offs the one year, but Rowett really wasn't as bad as the majority make out.
The players are really trying to get promoted.
BlueJersey

'Tatts' is paid to spin by the club
21:48, Fri 10 Aug
DB
DB
Cattell Prod

No.

Do you go to the games DB?

You think you’re unique until you have to choose a username!
23:05, Fri 10 Aug
I would have preferred to bring through one of our own kids but as long as he gives his all then nobody could complain.

At the end of the day it is just a job for these guys. Wouldn't surprise me if he scored and celebrated by kissing the badge.

Just as an aside. He's reportedly on 20k a week at Villa. By taking him on are we inadvertantly helping Villa out with their FFP situation this season?
23:26, Fri 10 Aug
Sort of. Presuming we’re paying our maximum of £11,500 per week.

On the flip side, they’ll be paying a fella playing for us, £8500 per week.

I wouldn’t have thought that fills them with glee.
06:45, Sat 11 Aug
I would have preferred to bring through one of our own kids but as long as he gives his all then nobody could complain.

At the end of the day it is just a job for these guys. Wouldn't surprise me if he scored and celebrated by kissing the badge.

Just as an aside. He's reportedly on 20k a week at Villa. By taking him on are we inadvertantly helping Villa out with their FFP situation this season?

If the experts on here are correct - and now they have chosen to keep Greasy and Chester, Vile will be so far in breach of FFP that 11 grand a week won't even register.