18:28, Thu 9 Aug
Oh Rodney. Keep on with your apprenticeship with Del Boy. It will all make sense in the end.
18:29, Thu 9 Aug
Rodney
Is this a effing joke? Permanent transfers fair enough, but loans from Villa is something that should never happen. Has it ever happened before?

Les Sealey is all I can think of.
18:30, Thu 9 Aug
Bryan Small? What about that bag of shit Carl Tyler was he straight from them or not?
18:42, Thu 9 Aug
MacAttack
Gary Charles....?

Yep, more of their shit.
18:44, Thu 9 Aug
See what you did there....
NotFitTo​LaceDeanPeersBoots
Good luck to him. Interesting see 2 brother playing together side by side for us. Saw Dave and Bob Latchford play for us together, but first time I have seen 2 brothers as outfield players for Blues

We also had Des and Kevin Bremner, although not at the same time.
19:39, Thu 9 Aug
This must also be disheartening for the likes of Lakin.

Seeing a die-hard Viler come in in front of you. A die-hard Viler who has yet to show that he can maintain fitness over a 46 game + season. A die-hard Viler who probably has no plans to stay long term and tough it out like you would.

Must be a real blow for young Bluenoses in the U23s who have big dreams for this season and would kill for a spot in the team.

Monks got this very wrong.
Dong Ren Out.
DB
19:42, Thu 9 Aug
Anybody happy with this signing wants their head testing. This is a complete disgrace from any point of view I look at it. One more example of our owners not having a fecking clue about this club.
The Usual Suspect
19:50, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
Anybody happy with this signing wants their head testing.

This a hundred times over.
19:53, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
Anybody happy with this signing wants their head testing. This is a complete disgrace from any point of view I look at it. One more example of our owners not having a fecking clue about this club.

So if he scores on Saturday you’re going to be upset?
19:55, Thu 9 Aug
DB
It’s a crap signing , people are saying we’ve had players from the vile before and that’s true and not a problem, the problem is he supports them not just plays for them the DVB
20:00, Thu 9 Aug
Well we have Camp who was at Sunderland last season (relegated), Gardner who was at Barnsley (relegated) but can’t see who we’ve signed from Burton.
20:02, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
Monk signed him ☺
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:04, Thu 9 Aug
I have been around long enough to have seen a fair few villa players come and play for us and as long as they fit our circumstances as a player and give 100% commitment to the cause then I couldnt care less.
I think considering how we have been restricted via the embargo this is a decent signing - had he been say a similar player from derby, norwich or boro etc etc then the majority would have been happy.
He isnt an overage hasbeen nor is he a unknown youngster, the guy has plenty of championship experience.
Give him a fair chance like we would any other new signing !!
20:06, Thu 9 Aug
Bcfc1967
Well we have Camp who was at Sunderland last season (relegated), Gardner who was at Barnsley (relegated) but can’t see who we’ve signed from Burton.

Lloyd Dyer.
20:13, Thu 9 Aug
DB
Owners aren't buying the players anymore
20:21, Thu 9 Aug
Good signing if he wasn't vile but he is. Would people want hismomsawhore here? Nope thought not. Rather have given Lakin a chance.
20:24, Thu 9 Aug
Good signing

Hopefully yes 👍