08:01, Sat 11 Aug
They will go up this season and will get out of it. That’s how things work unfortunately.
What would you rather he celebrate it in front of the Tilton?
09:26, Sat 11 Aug
They will go up this season and will get out of it. That’s how things work unfortunately.

I'm afraid you might be right, unless the league grow a pair and dock them points in March when they fail FFP.
I really can't stand their support. I'm in Crewe station right now, group of the feckers walk in, all with the shirts on and not a Birmingham accent among the chunts.
One said to his brother and father (he was only talking to one bloke)
'A month ago I said Feck it, I'm never going again, now I can't wait, it's our year, this is'
Sums them up perfectly, fickle, deluded, winkers.
Englishblue
Obviously I know a lot of it is geared to try and brown nose BUT

Gary has posted on Instagram a pic in full blues gear saying how buzzin he is cant wait and Keep Right On 🔵

He has replaced his 'footballer for aston villa' to 'on loan at Birmingham city everything happens for a reason'

Looking through the comments villa fans are screwing looks as if he has burnt his bridges there.

Now I know there has been a lot said about who they support but is it possible they are just a footballing family and follow their careers rather than a club..

I think I read his goal against us was his first for the scum so cant blame him for over celebrating really.

Should we give him a chance???

Yes of course we should. But if he was genuinely a Blues fan I don’t think he would have celebrated like that against us. Would prefer if he didn’t bother with the faux Blues thing on instagram. Bit too obvious.
12:24, Sat 11 Aug
Lots of people said that last year - possibly you too?
DB
15:20, Sat 11 Aug
Unless they've revoked my season ticket since last week then, yeah.

The last bit I plain don't get.
The Usual Suspect