18:37, Thu 9 Aug
Just thought I'd ask how long do you think this business with the embargo and sanctions from the EFL will take and when can we get back to normal? Is it a long drawn out process over a few years?
18:38, Thu 9 Aug
Depends on how quick they sort stuff out, doesn’t it?
18:40, Thu 9 Aug
The share issue thing needs to happen sharpish
18:40, Thu 9 Aug
I'm not Mayor, but it all depends on how we cut our costs and bring money in through sales or percentage of fees we are owed, which will affect our accounts. That's the key
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:44, Thu 9 Aug
Do you know how long it took roughly regarding qpr till they closed the book on them I ask because this is the last thing we need is another long drawn out process.
18:45, Thu 9 Aug
Mario kempes 78
Do you know how long it took roughly regarding qpr till they closed the book on them I ask because this is the last thing we need is another long drawn out process.

QPR took six years ...

You’re asking the wrong question mind, completely different situation.

It’ll take as long as it takes blues to sort their shit out
18:46, Thu 9 Aug
HackneyBlue

Are we actually finally doing something about this?
18:46, Thu 9 Aug
Rickyblues
HackneyBlue

Not yet...
18:47, Thu 9 Aug
El Mayor
Rickyblues
HackneyBlue

Not yet...

Are we planning on doing it?
18:52, Thu 9 Aug
Small but pertinent point. There is no normal.
19:11, Thu 9 Aug
I see share prices have gone up 17% in the last two days . Is there anything in that ??
19:14, Thu 9 Aug
It pretty obvious that the only way to sort this out is for the 24 Million for shares to be done. FFP will actually then be doing its job to help protect the club, because it will reduce our debt. Currently it is at a stupid, risky level. Kudos should be given to the owners if this happens, as at least it will be "real" money into the club - rather than just loans. Now waits to be corrected :)
19:21, Thu 9 Aug
There must be a reason why they are not doing it, as it's no skin off their nose to do so - they won't get their money back out of regular income anyway, unless we go up, and they'll just have more shares to sell when the time comes.

I assume HK regulatory requirements mean that at least someone has to come out of the shadows though for that to happen.
19:21, Thu 9 Aug
They need to buy about 40 mill worth of shares.that they should have done over the last 3 years.
19:28, Thu 9 Aug
My guess would be it is either down to the change in ownership (which is probably the excuse used for FFP), this could be genuine as we have no idea how the new ownership is going to structured (are they buying just the club, or the HK stock listed company). Or they don't want to convert the debt to equity - which would be cause for concern.
19:41, Thu 9 Aug
Ok thanks dan
07:06, Fri 10 Aug
It’s the latter, they see it as dead money.

Thing to remember is it’s shares in the club they need to create, not in the HK listed company.
07:51, Fri 10 Aug
My question would be now, that seen as we haven't sold anyone and we don't seem to be bringing any further revenue in via sell on fees, does this indicate that they are likely to be exploring the share issue exercise to try and level the books, whilst "trying" to move the rest of the bomb squad on?

Never mind i disnt see the replies above..
07:53, Fri 10 Aug
El Mayor
It’s the latter, they see it as dead money.

Thing to remember is it’s shares in the club they need to create, not in the HK listed company.

Is this something that they can do?
09:50, Fri 10 Aug
You can just say you dont know, theres no shame in that
10:16, Fri 10 Aug
Nath
You can just say you dont know, theres no shame in that

It's not a case of knowing or not knowing - it's wholly dependent on how fast Blues act to change things.

That's like asking how long a piece of string is.
10:35, Fri 10 Aug
My understanding is Someone has loaned parent company money - this loan could be converted to shares (so they get shares instead of their money back). This is probably part of the take over. Parent company has then loaned BCFC money. Which technically we need to repay at some point. Say 24 million.

We have spent that money and have no way to repay back (unless we sell everything).

FFP want parent company to convert their loan to shares in BCFC and clear debt (so we don’t need to pay it back)

Problem is - this results in parent company having to write of the 24 million. Additional shares in BCFC are worth nothing (as they already own it all). So it becomes a 24 million loss to parent company ( as at the moment it is just a loan - it is still on their books).

I stand to be corrected !!
10:44, Fri 10 Aug
Are they waiting until October?

Isn’t that when we can be moved on by TTA (officially)
10:48, Fri 10 Aug
Dove
My understanding is Someone has loaned parent company money - this loan could be converted to shares (so they get shares instead of their money back). This is probably part of the take over. Parent company has then loaned BCFC money. Which technically we need to repay at some point. Say 24 million.

We have spent that money and have no way to repay back (unless we sell everything).

FFP want parent company to convert their loan to shares in BCFC and clear debt (so we don’t need to pay it back)

Problem is - this results in parent company having to write of the 24 million. Additional shares in BCFC are worth nothing (as they already own it all). So it becomes a 24 million loss to parent company ( as at the moment it is just a loan - it is still on their books).

I stand to be corrected !!

That's pretty much it.
10:49, Fri 10 Aug
Mario kempes 78
Just thought I'd ask how long do you think this business with the embargo and sanctions from the EFL will take and when can we get back to normal? Is it a long drawn out process over a few years?
Blues getting back to "normal" Never since 1875.
10:50, Fri 10 Aug
No idea - to me it is logical that it should be the new owners that write of the money rather than the current owners. Daniel has said it would be May before any takeover. All just guess work, from what I have read.
10:50, Fri 10 Aug
Burlington Bertie
Are they waiting until October?

Isn’t that when we can be moved on by TTA (officially)

That won't happen before next May at the earliest.
10:58, Fri 10 Aug
Dove
No idea - to me it is logical that it should be the new owners that write of the money rather than the current owners. Daniel has said it would be May before any takeover. All just guess work, from what I have read.

Apologies for my ignorance but haven't we already been taken over by Trillion Trophy (paul suen & co) in 2016?