12:15, Fri 10 Aug
El Mayor
TaylorJay84
So he is likely to take us on solely rather than invest in the background and use this vehicle that is suen and ren?

Ren works for Mr King...

Easiest way to read more about Mr King is to read the stuff I wrote on almajir.net about him.

I get lost with all the names and holding companies ect. dan especially been in china its not through not been arsed mate honestly lol

Could you please summarise whats happening? Dragon Villa is Mr King and that fella and that's who are buying us? Ren works for Paul Suen & trillion trophy? and they will both be gone once takeover is completed?

Do you know this Mr Kings intentions is he just buying us to do with the holding companies OR is he a secret bluenose lol
12:24, Fri 10 Aug
Englishblue
El Mayor
TaylorJay84
So he is likely to take us on solely rather than invest in the background and use this vehicle that is suen and ren?

Ren works for Mr King...

Easiest way to read more about Mr King is to read the stuff I wrote on almajir.net about him.

I get lost with all the names and holding companies ect. dan especially been in china its not through not been arsed mate honestly lol

Could you please summarise whats happening? Dragon Villa is Mr King and that fella and that's who are buying us? Ren works for Paul Suen & trillion trophy? and they will both be gone once takeover is completed?

Do you know this Mr Kings intentions is he just buying us to do with the holding companies OR is he a secret bluenose lol

Right

All the companies who have invested in BSH recently - Graticity, Chigwell, Dragon Villa, are all connected to King. He's going to be the power behind the throne but I doubt it will ever be his name above the door.

I couldn't really say his intentions bar making money and stroking his own ego.

As previously said Ren doesn't work for Suen or TTA, he's King's man. Virtually nobody in the directors now is a Suen appointee. Once the timing is right, Suen walks away but we'll barely notice the difference.
12:35, Fri 10 Aug
El Mayor
Englishblue
El Mayor
TaylorJay84

Ren works for Mr King...

Right

All the companies who have invested in BSH recently - Graticity, Chigwell, Dragon Villa, are all connected to King. He's going to be the power behind the throne but I doubt it will ever be his name above the door.

I couldn't really say his intentions bar making money and stroking his own ego.

As previously said Ren doesn't work for Suen or TTA, he's King's man. Virtually nobody in the directors now is a Suen appointee. Once the timing is right, Suen walks away but we'll barely notice the difference.

But surely if it was an Ego thing he would want his name above the door?

And how can he make money from us when we cant even make enough money to get out of debt and sign players? Blues aren't exactly a money churning machine are we

I find all this strange
12:39, Fri 10 Aug
Englishblue
But surely if it was an Ego thing he would want his name above the door?

And how can he make money from us when we cant even make enough money to get out of debt and sign players? Blues aren't exactly a money churning machine are we

I find all this strange

Maybe there are reasons he can't have his name above the door - again, wrote about this on my website.
12:41, Fri 10 Aug
After reading your articles it seems we’re stuck with this mob and ren til next summer and maybe beyond, we also have no idea at all about ‘mr kings’ intentions, you could speculate he’s throwing money into it i.e jota and last summers splurge, even kp this summer, he has either not been informed well or is being kept in the dark about the mismanagement by ren else if he is kings man then he would surely have been fired? One could speculate he may well be if this season doesn’t play out so well. From all I’ve seen, suen has pretty much faded away, king will pump money in for us to get into the premier league and that’s the ultimate goal hence harry, the money splashed etc, but this summers embargo events has hit his plans big time. Next summer could see things become clarified! Like I said bad season and rens gone.
12:54, Fri 10 Aug
TaylorJay84
After reading your articles it seems we’re stuck with this mob and ren til next summer and maybe beyond, we also have no idea at all about ‘mr kings’ intentions, you could speculate he’s throwing money into it i.e jota and last summers splurge, even kp this summer, he has either not been informed well or is being kept in the dark about the mismanagement by ren else if he is kings man then he would surely have been fired? One could speculate he may well be if this season doesn’t play out so well. From all I’ve seen, suen has pretty much faded away, king will pump money in for us to get into the premier league and that’s the ultimate goal hence harry, the money splashed etc, but this summers embargo events has hit his plans big time. Next summer could see things become clarified! Like I said bad season and rens gone.

Ok this might not be as bad.. if the owner has intention of releasing money and wants to see us succeed,

However Ren has shown he is incapable so if King was to replace him with someone that knows what they are doing we have cause for optimism?
13:14, Fri 10 Aug
Think that’s the point I’m tying to make.. this ‘mr king’ has stepped forward and ploughed money in, whether it was well spent or the right players were signed isn’t the point here, we have someone who wants to own the club and spend when necessary.
Unfortunately for us and him, his guy ren who’s no more than a front of house puppet imo has ballsed it up! Which in turn has set us back a season or so? Depends on length of embargo restrictions etc... hopefully as I mentioned ren is the fall guy, this ‘mr king’ is for real and it all gets sorted out.. the math is simple for me, he wants to play ball, he just needs a competent board in place at blues who no what they’re doing and we may have a chance.. the key is to sort it out at boardroom level and keep monk happy in the meantime.
13:28, Fri 10 Aug
Trouble is it'll be nearly 3 years before the massive losses we took last year are no longer in the period of scrutiny for P&S rules. The most in competently managed attempt to buy promotion in history will sandbag us financially for a long time to come
15:40, Fri 10 Aug
Typhoontechie
Trouble is it'll be nearly 3 years before the massive losses we took last year are no longer in the period of scrutiny for P&S rules. The most in competently managed attempt to buy promotion in history will sandbag us financially for a long time to come

It is quite funny that our attempt to buy promotion resulted in us on the pitch celebrating a last day survival.

Very Bluesy.
DES
17:54, Fri 10 Aug
Dove, good summing up!
Spend 24 million pounds buying shares in bag of shit biz, now that is tempting!
Kro
20:32, Fri 10 Aug
DES
Tbf it’s pocket change to someone wanting to get the club into the premier league with the potential to sell the club on.