Roasted Dodo and all the trimmings, that should buy me an extra 30 years, failing that curried hoat, rice and peas, coleslaw and two fried dumplings washed down with a pint of sexy juice.
20:46, Thu 9 Aug
Dont be a Philistine -food of the gods that is
22:25, Thu 9 Aug
Calamari followed by a rare fillet steak 👍
22:27, Thu 9 Aug
Calamari!!!
Final meal?
Nah
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:37, Thu 9 Aug
Tarka Dahl, Paneer Karahi, Bombay Aloo and a Garlic naan. Washed down with a double pint glass of Ribena (don’t like beer with curry).

Dessert would be Grandma’s bread and butter pudding.
23:27, Thu 9 Aug
most of those meals look really unhealthy and could lead to heart problems in later life :D
23:53, Thu 9 Aug
Ribeye
Just to change the subject and take our minds off signing yet another player from that shit hole i was wondering if you were on death row and had to chose a final meal what would yours be?

I think I'd go for a chicken madras with rice and naan or a double burger with onions and jalapenos.

Can’t believe you wouldn’t go for a medium rare RIB EYE 28 days dry aged Aberdeen Angus steak cooked over oak.

Another option would be the lobster omelette; chips cooked in goose fat + Caesar salad, the signature dish at The Goring Hotel near Victoria Stn. Pair with Ruinart Blanc des Blancs Champagne. If in doubt, ask Glyn P.
23:56, Thu 9 Aug
T bone, half fillet, half sirloin.

Beans, tomatoes, chips, onion rings, poached egg, sauce of choice.

As i’m getting fried more than the chips, I think i’ll Treat myself to Two bread and butter.

Sarsons, ground sea salt, black pepper, get them feckin probes on me...

Tara
07:19, Fri 10 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
Calamari!!!
Final meal?
Nah

Indeed lovely stuff for a starter
DB
08:12, Fri 10 Aug
Love a calamari starter, me. Has to be with lemon and garlic mayo.

In fact I'd just dine with you BN, fillet steak can't be knocked muck 👍
The Usual Suspect
08:36, Fri 10 Aug
Fat Buddha
Julie Kirks muff

😅
08:37, Fri 10 Aug
DB
DB
Love a calamari starter, me. Has to be with lemon and garlic mayo.

In fact I'd just dine with you BN, fillet steak can't be knocked muck 👍

Yep lemon and garlic is a good shout mucka 👍
11:21, Fri 10 Aug
For me it would be anything from Big Wok or a similar Chinese place with poor hygiene.

Let the food kill me and don't give the state the satisfaction
12:45, Fri 10 Aug
pearcy
Fat Buddha
Julie Kirks muff

😅

Who ?
13:10, Fri 10 Aug
Buffalo Wings - extra hot, salad with ranch or blue cheese dressing, side of fries, and a big bit of NY cheesecake to finish. Drink would have to be a tall furstenburg.
Regards, Mick
13:36, Fri 10 Aug
I'd go for a Vesta Chicken and Rice Curry with a side order of "Smash" and Findus Crispy Pancakes to dunk.

For pudding, I'd have Butterscotch Angel Delight sprinkled with "Golden Nuggets".

Wash it down with a couple of pints of Double Diamond

I think I'd die happy!
13:37, Fri 10 Aug
Think you'd deserve to die after eating that!
13:37, Fri 10 Aug
Tony Hancock
pearcy
Fat Buddha
Julie Kirks muff

😅

Who ?

I was wondering that too - I did Google, but got "Did you mean Anne Kirkbride" - which I certainly didn't want to click on!!
13:47, Fri 10 Aug
Bloody brilliant.
13:48, Fri 10 Aug
How very dare you! The man is a gourmet.