20:29, Thu 9 Aug
So with all the, ahem, excitement of a soft embargo deadline day, wanted to talk about the most exciting thing that happened...

I made bacon rolls for me and the mrs, proper fully loaded 3 rashers and an egg, and she said they were too full and she'd rather have had 2 rolls with less in than one that was full!

What do you reckon, one roll that's fit to burst or two lightly packed ones?
20:31, Thu 9 Aug
No sausage!!
I'm oot
20:33, Thu 9 Aug
All depends on the bread; soft rolls can't handle too much filling, crusty cobs -- load the feckers up.
20:35, Thu 9 Aug
Load em up
20:37, Thu 9 Aug
I can't have crusty rolls with bacon, just doesn't work for me. Soft morning rolls, big ones, squeeze em to break the yolk so it soaks in... heaven mate! I'd already started the bacon Nicster when I realised we were out of square sausage!
20:39, Thu 9 Aug
Typhoontechie
I can't have crusty rolls with bacon, just doesn't work for me. Soft morning rolls, big ones, squeeze em to break the yolk so it soaks in... heaven mate! I'd already started the bacon Nicster when I realised we were out of square sausage!
You start bacon first?
Wtf
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:50, Thu 9 Aug
2 pans on the go, fry the bacon pretty slowly on one, get the sausage on the go in another pan and then I can fry the egg in the bacon fat but still have everything ready at the same time πŸ˜‰
STD
21:24, Thu 9 Aug
Ditch the bread if I could and never have more of it

1 roll, shitloads and messy as hell to eat
Moist
21:35, Thu 9 Aug
What he said.
By the way what are square sausages?
21:55, Thu 9 Aug
Two, large, 2 or 3 bacon (depending on how big slices are) and a large free range fried egg (runny yolk).
Loads of butter (preferably Lurpak) and both red and brown sauce.

Who needs football?
22:06, Thu 9 Aug
I'm with your missus

Lightly loaded is best.
22:18, Thu 9 Aug
voodZ
I'm with your missus

Lightly loaded is best.
What a horrible way to announce an affair
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:21, Thu 9 Aug
Lucky you, I thought she was at asda!

Square sausage/lorne sausage is amazing. Get yourself some and thank me later. Brown sauce only for me all the way
22:24, Thu 9 Aug
Typhoontechie
Lucky you, I thought she was at asda!

Square sausage/lorne sausage is amazing. Get yourself some and thank me later. Brown sauce only for me all the way
That good you had none πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I luck it btw
22:33, Thu 9 Aug
:)

:p
07:22, Fri 10 Aug
Loaded. Soft roll.

Brown sauce for the win.

You know it’s the only way. The Blues way

πŸ‘