08:10, Fri 10 Aug
Garry Monk was looking for options to bolster a squad that is very thin on the ground. Its fair to say, regardless of the negative take on social media, the Blues boss has achieved that

[www.bluestrust.org]
Yes, I think he has done well. But, eff me, here we go again, another one. 'Cheers, 'Arry'. The author blames Redknapp for overspending - I appreciate that it's an opinion, but it's not 'opinion' that the blame should be laid at the door of the people that sanctioned the spend! It's a fact, surely. It gives the impression that the Blues Trust shares this point of view,.

Yes, I know that HR agitated for players - of course he did, that's what he does, and that's what we needed, although I doubt that he'd even heard of Marc Roberts, but let's not forget that we are now under embargo because the board and/or their representatives a) said 'yes, we'll pay that' and b) conducted a pretty shambolic transfer window anyway.

Blame Redknapp for plenty of things - commitment, preparation, harmony, fitness etc - but let's get it right. The person that says it's affordable when it isn't is the one to blame for the financial fallout.
The belle of St Trillions
I agree with you and I'm concerned that the article is a reflection of the Trust's position.

Although undoubtedly the reckless outlay of a year ago has significantly impacted our ability to spend in this window (and maybe even the one previously), it hasn't offered any criticism of the reasons behind the embargo that Mayor has listed. If what he says is true, then the leadership flagrantly ignored the rules of the EFL and brought Pederson in when instructed not to.

The Trust's position on this needs to be very clear as a mouthpiece of the supporters so as a member, I would like clarity on this.
@stevanderman
08:59, Fri 10 Aug
👍 to you and Tam
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:12, Fri 10 Aug
"The Trust's position on this needs to be very clear as a mouthpiece of the supporters so as a member, I would like clarity on this."

Currently not a member of the trust Jeff, but they absolutely need to ensure they are correctly and accurately representing the majority of Trust member's views.

When they overlook that, people leave !
She's as sweet as Tupelo honey
She's an angel of the first degree
09:29, Fri 10 Aug
What a joke from the trust absolutely amauter from them not one mention at all regarding ren xuandong and his pathetic amauter ways of running the club this article seems very cosy and and has a lets not "rock the boat" mentality,to use redknapp in this article is an absolute kop out...

0/10 very disappointed in the trust.
17:10, Fri 10 Aug
"The Trust's position on this needs to be very clear as a mouthpiece of the supporters so as a member, I would like clarity on this."

Currently not a member of the trust Jeff, but they absolutely need to ensure they are correctly and accurately representing the majority of Trust member's views.

When they overlook that, people leave !

Doubt they were representing the views of many when they asked for a Blues fanzone for Witton away 😂
DES
17:49, Fri 10 Aug
Personally I don’t blame Arry for spending or for fitness, EVERYONE knows rednapp wants to spend spend spend, it was up to board to regulate it,
‘Arry kept us up, for that I take my hat off!
His failings were so easy to anticipate and should never have been allowed to happen.
Kro