12:50, Fri 10 Aug
Given the current financial pickle we find ourselves in (feck the EFL), would he be an ideal player to reintegrate into the fold?

Can play two positions- though I think he's ideally suited to a wing back in a 352 or a winger- and he's bound to be on peanuts.

The kid has got something, he can certainly have the boring stuff coached into him.

I'd give him a chance 👍
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:51, Fri 10 Aug
He's out on loan all season, doubt we can call him back
12:54, Fri 10 Aug
Our past three managers don't seem to agree
13:02, Fri 10 Aug
I think he would be a good player to have in the squad and introduce more slowly to the league but I doubt we can recall him.
13:11, Fri 10 Aug
HackneyBlue
He's out on loan all season, doubt we can call him back

His new team have lost their first 2 games, 5-2 and 4-1
13:16, Fri 10 Aug
We should lend them stockdale then in that case
13:17, Fri 10 Aug
Excuse me, I was aware we couldn't recall him this season but it's likely that this mess of ours (feck the EFL) will carry on for a couple of seasons yet, so next summer he'd be worth bringing back in now he's had another year's experience.

Monk hasn't even seen him yet has he?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
13:19, Fri 10 Aug
I'd imagine we got a loan fee for him with the Belgians paying all of his wages, and Monk wouldn't have had a say in the matter
13:28, Fri 10 Aug
I think that all happened before we were effed (feck the EFL)
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
I rate him, think he's class.
13:33, Fri 10 Aug
David Xavis
I rate him, think he's class.

Based on what?
13:38, Fri 10 Aug
I'd assume his appearances for us, mate.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Not for me, don’t rate the bloke one bit.
13:44, Fri 10 Aug
He has a beautiful touch.. remember him bringing that ball down? A gif was made of it

He is never a left back though

I think he could be a class left sided mid fielder though

My only criticism is that he’s a little light weight at the moment
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?
14:18, Fri 10 Aug
Silly Xuandong Ren
Excuse me, I was aware we couldn't recall him this season but it's likely that this mess of ours (feck the EFL) will carry on for a couple of seasons yet, so next summer he'd be worth bringing back in now he's had another year's experience.

Why would he be worth it? What have you and the rest of the experts seen in him that suggests he would be worth?

Love the current trend of hating the players we currently have whilst pining for players that we don't (that aren't very good).
14:28, Fri 10 Aug
Hes certainly got skill and great feet but we didn't see much end product from him -mind you I think he was binned off way too early . Hes a natural and they are bloody rare =we should persevere with him IMO
14:50, Fri 10 Aug
TinaTractor
Silly Xuandong Ren

Why would he be worth it? What have you and the rest of the experts seen in him that suggests he would be worth?

Love the current trend of hating the players we currently have whilst pining for players that we don't (that aren't very good).

What are you on about wet lettuce?

Pining? Or discussing. Dear me.

Turn the board off Andy, Tina Tractor says we're not allowed to talk about Blues players any more.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
15:34, Fri 10 Aug
fairkop
Hes certainly got skill and great feet but we didn't see much end product from him -mind you I think he was binned off way too early . Hes a natural and they are bloody rare =we should persevere with him IMO
Agree there is a player in there but it may be down to attitude shame but we will never know as per any thing down blues we the fans are last to know . But with out us what is football ?