we are in for a treat.
23:22, Thu 6 Sep
Sounds shit.
23:26, Thu 6 Sep
think you clicked the 'fat b@stard talentless Jim Kerr' link arty by mistak
03:34, Fri 7 Sep
voodZ
think you clicked the 'fat b@stard talentless Jim Kerr' link arty by mistak

Or he clicked the Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Tina Turner, Bruce Springsteen or countless others.
Just my opinion though.
Goodbye says it all.
voodZ
[www.theguardian.com]

Exquisite '17 days'

we are in for a treat.

Can't wait . Hard to believe he is gone. I always looked forward to seeing him live, Gutted he never made the concert at Birmingham Symphony Hall that was announced.
07:40, Fri 7 Sep
Shit
08:38, Fri 7 Sep
True Genius.
08:42, Fri 7 Sep
fantastic
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
21:31, Thu 13 Sep
Another...

Scroll down for track.

[www.nme.com]

Album out next week
21:43, Thu 13 Sep
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž
21:56, Thu 13 Sep
You lot may like this.

I took a Monday off a few years ago as you do after an epic weekend of Watching Blues lose and drinking myself into oblivion.

My mate had started seeing a girl who worked for a company call Concert Sound & Lighting who were based in the bus garage over the road from St Andrews.
I got a call off that girl on that Monday morning after she had tried everybody else but they were at work.

Prince was in the bus garage checking out the sound and lighting design for his new tour. I got to see the whole gig :-)
"People are so complex you should know by now"
22:09, Thu 13 Sep
If i knew how to do a thumbs up i would, but i don't so I won't

#emoticons gone
22:20, Thu 13 Sep
Press the smiley face button on your keyboard when you're typing you berk
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:22, Thu 13 Sep
:)

doesnt work
22:26, Thu 13 Sep
Course it bloody does 😬
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:28, Thu 13 Sep
I haven't got a smiley button anymore on here. Told Scoobers and Andy but it's still gone.

The sites a mess.
11:06, Fri 14 Sep
πŸ˜€
#sticktoCarling
Still at the end of every hard day
People find some reason to believe
11:50, Fri 14 Sep
alofthecov
πŸ˜€
#sticktoSkol
πŸ˜†