22:10, Mon 10 Sep
Is there a bigger pr*ck in world sport at the moment?

She's just vile. Not the first time she's bullied and threatened judges and umpires when it doesn't go her way. A complete narcissist who makes it always about her. The poor other girl having her big moment taken from her.

What's even more awful is her playing the race card, the sexism card and the mother card and people pandering to it.

It's shamefully predictable that the likes of Billie Jean King etc are supporting her through all this. Ramos should be suing her and the WTA for every penny.
Dong Ren Out.
22:12, Mon 10 Sep
Have been a bit surprised by the support for her considering the unsporting way she has acted
22:27, Mon 10 Sep
It is quite baffling that her coach cheating, her smashing her racket and then verbally abusing the umpire is actually racist and sexist, with her being the 'real' victim.

Baffling, but predictable.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
22:30, Mon 10 Sep
The female Sol.
22:31, Mon 10 Sep
What does being a mother have to do with anything? What a bizarre thing to say.
22:32, Mon 10 Sep
To nobodies surprise, she heavily supports that American footballer who refuses to stand for his own national anthem.
Must win game criteria:

Games against any team we are favourites to beat.

Games against teams we are favourites to beat and we could really do with a win.

Games against teams that we're not necessarily favourites to beat but a win would secure automatic promotion, a play off position or safety.

Keep right on.
22:33, Mon 10 Sep
The biggest campaigner for women to get paid the same prize money as men whilst playing less, genuine grade A thundercvnt
22:33, Mon 10 Sep
Her claiming the men get away with it was ridiculous too, when the stats show they're more likely to be given code violations compared to the women!

She epitomizes the victim culture we live in currently. Pathetic.
Dong Ren Out.
22:35, Mon 10 Sep
Any valid points she has was lost when she decided to restart her outbursts in the second set after she realised she probably wasn't going to win.

Totally spoilt it for her opponent.

I'm sure the umpire wishes now he had just let her rant on and show herself up more.
22:36, Mon 10 Sep
Aton
To nobodies surprise, she heavily supports that American footballer who refuses to stand for his own national anthem.

That would be you hopelessly misunderstanding why he's doing that.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
22:44, Mon 10 Sep
Musername
What does being a mother have to do with anything? What a bizarre thing to say.

22:58, Mon 10 Sep
Glad to see the tennis body has backed the umpire.
23:01, Mon 10 Sep
Aton

Burned your nike apparel yet?
23:07, Mon 10 Sep
Her behaviour was appalling.

I thought the stuff about sexism in particular was pretty self serving. However, criticism of her veers towards the misogynistic, including on here.
23:10, Mon 10 Sep
She knew she was gonna lose, starting being a big baby. She thinks she owns tennis, absolute kunt.
23:11, Mon 10 Sep
Aton

The national anthem that goes on (and on) about the land of hope and glory whilst perpetually mistreating it's under privileged black communities at every level of govt, public service and education system, but seem able to put their prejudice aside for successful black athletes? Yeah, can't see what his problem is at all...
00:02, Tue 11 Sep
My favourite sportsman
And sportswoman
06:07, Tue 11 Sep
It's why Trump won. Middle America seeing the left bend over backwards to blame them for someone else's appalling behaviour and they cried enough.
06:18, Tue 11 Sep
WAS my favourite tennis player.

But lost all respect for her. Total cvunt.

Reminded me so much of girls who get caught red handed without a valid ticket on the bus or train and start ranting about things that are either not true or just don't make sense. Here she gladly did both.

My word do people like this love to bring their kids into it!

I guess she thought the umpire would back down. Top drawer bloke that he didn't.

Hope Osaka plays her again and smashes her into retirement.
06:49, Tue 11 Sep
Once read an article, saying one of the ball boys went round one of the big tournaments, collecting for a charity. The william sisters were the only ones that refused to give.

Obviously that's not to say that they don't give to charity, but it kind of stuck in my mind, all these years.

But i have never really liked them from day one.