10:56, Tue 11 Sep
Dear all

This afternoon the Trust launched our fan engagement exercise, Blueprint 2025, and they are writing to seek your help. As far as I can remember this is the first time anyone has ever bothered asking Blues fans anything about their club, so in this spirit the trust would be be grateful for your assistance.

[www.bluestrust.org]

There's an FAQ on the page hopefully explaining a bit about what we're hoping to achieve, and Brian Dick has run a piece about it here:

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Constructive feedback always appreciated and the trust will try to answer your queries within this thread, where feasible.
11:07, Tue 11 Sep
I answered question 1 on the Blues Trust page , clicked the continue button and nothing happened
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:56, Tue 11 Sep
Done 👍

Not sure about the clapperboard gif at the end saying thank you
11:59, Tue 11 Sep
Done. Must be your browser settings Rab - worked ok for me.
DES
14:20, Tue 11 Sep
or maybe they know it's rab
14:25, Tue 11 Sep
DES
👍
15:41, Tue 11 Sep
I was going to enlighten them. Their loss.
I’ve said they aren’t on the level of most supporters. They need to change to survive IMO. This poster doesn’t
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:15, Tue 11 Sep
Shame because they need supporters like you, that go to every game, to tell them where they are going wrong. If no-one bothers, they won't know.
16:18, Tue 11 Sep
They represent their members views. Well some of them. As B25 found out
16:19, Tue 11 Sep
Of course they do - how can they claim to represent anyone else? Not that they do of course - it just seems the snipers like to keep saying they do.
16:20, Tue 11 Sep
They have claimed that before tbf
No wonder people are confused
16:41, Tue 11 Sep
If they did, then they were wrong to
11:57, Wed 12 Sep
Done.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
12:02, Wed 12 Sep
I answered question 1 on the Blues Trust page , clicked the continue button and nothing happened

same here.😒
12:05, Wed 12 Sep
Block23one

same here.😒

I've fed this technical issue back to them, hopefully they can fix it.
18:28, Wed 12 Sep
Same here, but 2nd link below that one works.
11:47, Wed 19 Sep

Ditto

For the OP, it’s not the first time the fans have been asked, we had several initiatives over the years. Under the Gollivan, notably
@Bluewurst1875
08:01, Mon 24 Sep
Why do you need my contact details?
01:06, Wed 26 Sep
What is a "150th centenary year?

Centenary = "relating to a hundredth anniversary".