07:05, Wed 12 Sep
Birmingham Sports Holdings yesterday made an announcement to the stock exchange warning that there would be a substantial increase in the loss suffered by the company for the year ending June 30, 2018. The poor results are blamed on the increase in spending on player registrations and staff costs.

[almajir.net]
07:10, Wed 12 Sep
We just can't carry on being run like this, the money dries up in the end, just like vile found under Tony the bullshitter.
What a mess.
07:25, Wed 12 Sep
Tony the bullshitter just spent what he had, He gambled and failed.

We seem like we just want to spend money. Lots more money than we're allowed too.
'We've been here before' is the worry.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
07:25, Wed 12 Sep
Is there any other club in this country that just bounces from on crisis to another I know we put up with a lot but it's constant with blues and it just grinds you down sometimes I wish I could just sack blue off sometimes but it's impossible if it's in your blood..

There still a shower of shite most of the time though.
07:27, Wed 12 Sep

We seem like we just want to spend money. Lots more money than we're allowed too.

You are bang on there, such a rush to spend money, can't imagine why they would do that.
07:38, Wed 12 Sep
Mario kempes 78
Is there any other club in this country that just bounces from on crisis to another I know we put up with a lot but it's constant with blues and it just grinds you down sometimes I wish I could just sack blue off sometimes but it's impossible if it's in your blood..

There still a shower of shite most of the time though.
I think it's important to point out that we've had some great times too, especially since the millennium. We've had far more highsvthan most
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
07:55, Wed 12 Sep
Mario kempes 78
Is there any other club in this country that just bounces from on crisis to another

Er, Bolton for a start. At least we haven't been talking seriously about administration.

yet.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
08:01, Wed 12 Sep
This all seems to be a ticking bomb, wonder how long it will be before it goes off?
08:15, Wed 12 Sep
With all sincerity, I appreciate the work you do, but your posts always come laden in doom these days. 😫😫😫
08:20, Wed 12 Sep
bluer than blues
With all sincerity, I appreciate the work you do, but your posts always come laden in doom these days. 😫😫😫

Sorry, but I think it's a bad situation.
He can hardly say how much he's looking forwards to our Champion's League group games In Ajax, Porto and Barcelona πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont understand why everyone is betting concerned. The owners have money, and have shown no signs that this will dry up. Its just speculation at the moment based on no facts
08:30, Wed 12 Sep
We don't know if it will dry up or not, I guess that's the worry, because if it does we are utterly screwed.

If he thinks turning 8 Million debt into equity each year is dead money then who can guarantee that he will even pay the Multi-Million Pound EFL fine? Because I'm not sure handing money over to the EFL with no assets to show for it is why he got involved (wink wink)

'Tis a tad worrying even for the most optimistic amongst us. We are completely in hock to a bloke we know virtually nothing about.
@LeMod1875
08:30, Wed 12 Sep
It's the money thing that should bother us.
For one Carson had 'money'.
And the Club is spending too much 'money'. So much that the business is in a mess financially, and the Club is being threatened with a points deduction and can't sign players we want to or even need
08:31, Wed 12 Sep
Yeah we're effed basically. The only way out of this is pain- administration, relegation, maybe twice and then rebuilding.

Best to just get used to it now.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
08:58, Wed 12 Sep
Bluesince62

You are bang on there, such a rush to spend money, can't imagine why they would do that.

Funny aint it.
09:03, Wed 12 Sep
StechyBlue
Bluesince62

Funny aint it.
Yeah megalolz πŸ˜•
09:10, Wed 12 Sep
I dont understand why everyone is betting concerned. The owners have money, and have shown no signs that this will dry up. Its just speculation at the moment based on no facts

Sorry mate, but that's the winner of head-in-the-sand award so far this season. You really think the owners are in this because they want to take Blues forward as a football club?
If so, why don't they convert debt to equity to get us out of trouble with P&S rules?
Or do you think that maybe, just maybe, it's because that doesn't suit their ermm...'aims'?
09:12, Wed 12 Sep
Yeah we're effed basically. The only way out of this is pain- administration, relegation, maybe twice and then rebuilding.

Best to just get used to it now.

No it isn't - we'll get last minute billionaires to step in and take us over, you know like what happened to vile in the 12th hour because, you know, that doesn't just happen to lucky clubs, that could easily happen to us, too.

πŸ™„
09:21, Wed 12 Sep
Espana

Do you know for a fact they have money?
Do you know how much they have?
How much they're willing to put in?

Carson "had" money. Look what happened there.