13:47, Wed 12 Sep
Do YOU know for a fact they don't have money?
Do YOU know how much they have?
How much they're willing to put in?

DOOM AND GLOOM MERCHANT
13:53, Wed 12 Sep
Only Blooze N Horses
Do YOU know for a fact they don't have money?
Do YOU know how much they have?
How much they're willing to put in?

DOOM AND GLOOM MERCHANT

The fact I don't know bothers me. The fact I have no clue where the money comes from bothers me.

If you want to call me a doom and gloom merchant, that's absolutely fine. I probably am.

Equally, I'd say anyone who doesn't have any concern is a bit of a head-stuck-in-the-sand-merchant :)
15:19, Wed 12 Sep
Dan - is the saving grace that at least the accounts are/will have been audited? Under Pannu and Carson, sometimes the accounts weren't even believable and weren't signed off.
17:39, Wed 12 Sep
They must also have had some money at some point for E&Y to give the OK. I know accountants are clueless at the best of times but surely they couldn't make a balls of something as simple as checking a bank statement.

And of course there's the League's fit and proper persons test...
18:45, Wed 12 Sep
E&Y brought in Paul Suen, Paul Suen is no longer the source of funds and the club is being funded by external loans. Any due diligence done then is now irrelevant, unfortunately.
@LeMod1875
14:12, Thu 13 Sep
Le Mod
E&Y brought in Paul Suen, Paul Suen is no longer the source of funds and the club is being funded by external loans. Any due diligence done then is now irrelevant, unfortunately.

What I want to know is, how the F can this be ratified by the EFL? That they are punishing clubs with (potential) point deductions and yet they can't even regulate who owns the clubs that belong to their association. What kind of system are the EFL running?
DES
18:32, Thu 13 Sep
Mario, that’s how I feel, supporting shithouse unt all my life! But don’t know any better!
I’m fick me!
Kro
04:54, Fri 14 Sep
Mario kempes 78
Is there any other club in this country that just bounces from on crisis to another I know we put up with a lot but it's constant with blues and it just grinds you down sometimes I wish I could just sack blue off sometimes but it's impossible if it's in your blood..

THERE STILL A SHOWER OF SHITE MOST OF THE TIME

Nice sentiment about your our football club
Why bother
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
DES
07:06, Fri 14 Sep
Eff the EFL
Yeah we're effed basically. The only way out of this is pain- administration, relegation, maybe twice and then rebuilding.

Best to just get used to it now.
This is absolute bollo!
The way out is a business plan, and stick to it.
No more overspending, sell off big earners.
Kro
07:16, Fri 14 Sep
bluer than blues
Le Mod

What I want to know is, how the F can this be ratified by the EFL? That they are punishing clubs with (potential) point deductions and yet they can't even regulate who owns the clubs that belong to their association. What kind of system are the EFL running?

There is absolutely no way the EFL are going to deduct us points, it sets a seriously dangerous precedent.
07:53, Fri 14 Sep
I’ll be very very surprised if they don’t. Threaten a 12 pointer and then just slap us with a fine? It would make a mockery of the whole thing. Hope you’re right though!
@LeMod1875
07:57, Fri 14 Sep
We'll definitely lose points imo. As you say threatening 12 and taking none, would make a mockery of any future proposed punishment
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Jim
08:30, Fri 14 Sep
In terms of Sustainability, and helping the club to manage its affairs properly, the most logical response would be a suspended points deduction.