The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
Woah does that deal include a free bar?
No sorry mate. One glass of Champers . Apologies
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
A crowd of just 22k expected according to this
[www.expressandstar.com]

A little disappointing considering 3k away fans
18:40, Wed 12 Sep
This ticketing is a fiasco.

It is only normal for some fans and neutrals to want to go to Blues vs Villa and/or Albion. Blues Villa is one of the derbies of the world, it is not unreasonable for people wanting to go.

I am not a Season Ticket Holder and went with mates who used pay on day a few times so I guess that them less of a fan than someone who went to a game once 6 years ago??!

Implement the following:

Season Ticket Holders can purchase additional ticket
Those with 10 years + booking history can book additional ticket.

There should not be any left after that.

If there is 5+ years.

What makes a mockery of the whole system is I have 3 Villa mates (queue the jibes) who actually set up accounts and bought a ticket to a Blues game (£10 or £15 quid) three years ago and now have "booking history".
19:07, Wed 12 Sep
Mr Boombastic
A crowd of just 22k expected according to this
[www.expressandstar.com]

A little disappointing considering 3k away fans
Hardly a shock when people want to go but cant buy a ticket 😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22000, on Sky, on a Friday night, in the Championship isn't too bad. Could obviously be better but nothing to be too ashamed of.
It’s a good crowd for us, but could have been better if people could buy tickets , was my point.
You’re right though 20k plus is a good un for us on tv.
I’m sure we only got 20k v vile for our last home meeting in the Prem after the League Cup aggro
I honestly can't imagine there's many more than 20 Blues fans unable to get a ticket.
Cynical bastard 😁
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
I honestly can't imagine there's many more than 20 Blues fans unable to get a ticket.

I’d ageee with that 😀

I’d also guess there’s more Albion fans struggling to get in our end, than Blues fans. And the club/Police etc, know it.
19:36, Wed 12 Sep
oltonbadger
What makes a mockery of the whole system is I have 3 Villa mates (queue the jibes) who actually set up accounts and bought a ticket to a Blues game (£10 or £15 quid) three years ago and now have "booking history".

Can you ask one of ‘em to get a kids ticket for the OP ?
20:02, Wed 12 Sep
666VAN
oltonbadger

Can you ask one of ‘em to get a kids ticket for the OP ?

PM sent
20:06, Wed 12 Sep
This thread sums up everything shit and wrong with football.

*Goes to seek comfort in NFL thread*
20:13, Wed 12 Sep
oltonbadger
This ticketing is a fiasco.

It is only normal for some fans and neutrals to want to go to Blues vs Villa and/or Albion. Blues Villa is one of the derbies of the world, it is not unreasonable for people wanting to go.

I am not a Season Ticket Holder and went with mates who used pay on day a few times so I guess that them less of a fan than someone who went to a game once 6 years ago??!

Implement the following:

Season Ticket Holders can purchase additional ticket
Those with 10 years + booking history can book additional ticket.

There should not be any left after that.

If there is 5+ years.

Good call. I understand the club wanting to stop people without a booking history rocking up as they could be away fans. But if you have a booking history then you should be able to buy more than one. Especially if that’s what you normally do. Limit it to say 5 or 6 per person. Why would somebody with a decent booking history be buying tickets to pass onto away fans?
20:35, Wed 12 Sep
Because of merciless bastards like me, selling them on for profit.

Or you sell them on, because some fellow Blues div who’s asked you to get them one, fails to turn up and leaves you empty handed, so you sell them to the next best thing, rather than bin them.

When we used to go to the likes of Liverpool, Man U, etc, them touts selling the tickets outside the ground, weren’t pulling them out of their arse hole. They were buying them off Liverpool and Man U STH’s.... why ? Have a guess.
21:13, Wed 12 Sep
You can’t make that much if it’s only one or two. As I say limit the number. But not to one each. And find some other way of stopping touts operating.
21:18, Wed 12 Sep
Messaged you. I’ll get you one if you still need 👍
Virtually everyone has access to someone who has their reference going. There really isn't many people struggling to get a ticket.
06:56, Thu 13 Sep
I had a similar problem because I always previously bought my lads tickets under my client ref. Had to set up his own ref this year to use the match pass so he didn't have a history. Couldn't buy tickets online so called the ticket office and explained the situation and they were fine to sell the tickets.

Phone back again and speak to someone else if you're in the same situation and have got match passes.
09:01, Thu 13 Sep
Salford Blue

Clearly not that desperate
09:08, Thu 13 Sep
Salford Blue

Clearly not that desperate

Or maybe he/ she logged out before you posted your message last night ? 😉