09:54, Thu 13 Sep
I rang yesterday, managed to get three extra tickets on my ref.
10:02, Thu 13 Sep
This thread is like pulling teeth. No wonder she wanted to wish you good day and put the phone down :-)

The devil is in the detail my friend

Loada bollox.

At a time when the club needs all the support and goodwill it can get it makes what should be the simple act of buying a ticket tortuous or damn near impossible.

Bloody ridiculous.
It's neither torturous nor near impossible. Let's not get too hysterical.
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
It's neither torturous nor near impossible. Let's not get too hysterical.
Seems to be fir the OP tbf
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:15, Thu 13 Sep
BlueNoseinFrampton
Ive bought tickets for myself and wife already I rang the ticket office to buy another for tickets because one of the children it's their birthday and we want to make it an evening out with everyone there are lots of tickets left it's not going to sell out and ticket office tells me because there's not enough history they can't sell the tickets. At the end of the phone call the girl wishes me have a nice day of which I replied well I'm not now am I.
If anyone has spare tickets I can buy or I can buy tickets which I can pay for I'll be grateful of the help thank you

Not sure if It will work but if you want you can use mine and my daughters ref for Friday as we cant go
PM me for details if you need
10:20, Thu 13 Sep
I can’t knock the club, on this policy. It’s the same policy that every other club employ. Feck knows i’ve tried various ways of getting tickets for sold out games, so I should know. You’ve seen how pale I am, you should have seen me trying to pass as a Gambian film crew member at an England game in Stuttgart.

Whilst not wanting to miss out on having a go at slagging my club off, where I will have a go, is all the other games.

I’ve bought multiple tickets for the ordinary games before, and got them all on One reference. I’m suprised they don’t insist on you creating a client reference/profile for the unknown persons. Firstly so thay’ve a new name on their mailing list, and secondly so they don’t get this annual “my mate normally buys all my tickets” routine. But us being Blues fans, we’d be outraged at having to have a reference for each ticket, so it probably wouldn’t go down well.

Just bought 2 tickets for Newport v Yeovil. No fuss. No reference number or password required, just put card details in and bingeffingo
There have been several offers of references. Impossible, nope.

Torturous, made one call the person did their job. Somebody else managed to explain their situation and get 3 tickets above. Fallible yes, torturous no.

Hysterical.

Torturous, made one call the person did their job. Somebody else managed to explain their situation and get 3 tickets above. Fallible yes, torturous no.

Hysterical.

The voice of sweet reason. Thank God you're here.
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue

Hysterical.
You shouldn't have to rely on internet fools (in Salfords case) to buy a ticket for some kids to a game that hasn't sold out. Feckin pedant
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:13, Thu 13 Sep
Scoobers
Salford Blue
Messaged you. I’ll get you one if you still need 👍

Clearly not that desperate

Or maybe he/ she logged out before you posted your message last night ? 😉

As I said not THAT desperate then
People who are always right will always be called pedants, Rab, but we can take it x
Thank you to all who offerd help. I have been able to use client references to buy extra tickets. So the desired outcome has been achieved which is great.
I havent read through all the posts as i only had certain windows to check on here. Hence this, thanking every one who have offered.
Lets now hope the journey home is a good one. 3-1 Blues oh thats a different thread.
13:44, Thu 13 Sep
BlueNoseinFrampton
Thank you to all who offerd help. I have been able to use client references to buy extra tickets. So the desired outcome has been achieved which is great.
I havent read through all the posts as i only had certain windows to check on here. Hence this, thanking every one who have offered.
Lets now hope the journey home is a good one. 3-1 Blues oh thats a different thread.

Good man lets hope we get the 3 points and ignore the moaners on here mate.

Some people must lead very sad lives.

KRO