10:41, Thu 13 Sep
Poor Cheikh ages every time a story gets published on him
10:44, Thu 13 Sep
If only he could have taken games by the scruff of the neck too
10:45, Thu 13 Sep
I wish he'd have sparked the runt
10:48, Thu 13 Sep
I didn't know the Senegalese has their own rhyming slang until I saw N'Doye referring to Terry as a "stunt".
11:24, Thu 13 Sep
Anyone remember going to Stamford Bridge in the cup, years ago & Terry & Co. pulled a stunt at a corner, think Terry was doing his usual, think our keeper was held and Lampard scored.

Was definitely a foul, but it was given. Chelsea, when Terry was there got away with it for years, he didn't visit the refs dressing room before most games for nothing.

The blokes a scumbag, always was, always will be.
12:06, Thu 13 Sep
They did the 'block' on Martin Taylor, it's essentially a Basketball move but it was quite new age in football back then.

Terry went front post, spun and ran towards the back post, deliberately running straight into Taylor, who was following Huth's run from the back post to the front.

Huth headed it in unmarked.

Back when Mourinho was a charismatic genius, instead of a grumpy eejit.
@LeMod1875
12:28, Thu 13 Sep
Huth scored, sorry thought it was Lampard !

Great memory though mate, you obviously hadn't drunk as much as me !

What year was that, do you know?
12:31, Thu 13 Sep
Would have been Jan 2005, Third Round. TF was in the studio for Sky and criticised Taylor for not complaining to the ref after getting done by the 'routine'. I was 14 so was probably on the Orange J20's!
@LeMod1875
12:40, Thu 13 Sep
I remember some pretty lively 'banter' with their 'plastics' during the game, think they were a bit shocked after when they found out quite a few of our lot were up for taking it further.

Remember me and my mate commenting on how different it was to Chelsea in the 70's/80's.

Remember going there once only about 300 of us, in that open rounded end, when they were getting pretty poor attendances. Probably less than 20,000 there, that game, very dodgy place to go.
Le Mod
They did the 'block' on Martin Taylor, it's essentially a Basketball move but it was quite new age in football back then.

Terry went front post, spun and ran towards the back post, deliberately running straight into Taylor, who was following Huth's run from the back post to the front.

Huth headed it in unmarked.

Back when Mourinho was a charismatic genius, instead of a grumpy eejit.

Bloody clever move if you ask me, frustrating against you but I'd love us to benefit from moves like that.
Yep, very clever, taken originally from basketball I believe (I don't know anything about the sport)
@LeMod1875
Yes I remember thinking how clever it was whilst hating the feckers for it.
14:55, Thu 13 Sep
I still remember Hinchliffe's awful commentary that game as well. He made out as if Ndoye had committed ABH and the replays showed nothing really happened until the scuffle. Fanny. Hope he isn't on tomorrows game.
Dong Ren Out.
14:58, Thu 13 Sep
I wasn't that bothered by it at the time, though I did think Terry was typically thick going on the telly and admitting that they worked on it in training.

I was more annoyed by that cup tie at Everton when Nick Barmby did an absolutely outrageous dive over (I think it was) Eddie Newton's leg to win a penalty.

It was plainly put to him on MOTD that he had dived and he just shrugged and said "Yeah I did, but it worked so so what?"

Elleray was the ref. Prick.
16:31, Thu 13 Sep
He got one thing right about some Blues fans, sadly:

“You really feel that it is intense, the expectation of the supporters, the preparation.

They accept that you lose all the matches, but not that one.”
Proudly boring Oldham since 2006 and ZLAMMER since 2013
16:50, Thu 13 Sep
Apart from the fact its utter bollix.
DES
17:28, Thu 13 Sep
Scoobers
If only he could have taken games by the scruff of the neck too
What a great comment. Non footballer imho.
Kro
17:45, Thu 13 Sep
Pigeon

"Thats right, the real derby"

Well said.
17:46, Thu 13 Sep
greebo joe
Apart from the fact its utter bollix.
Hmm ...
Proudly boring Oldham since 2006 and ZLAMMER since 2013