22:12, Thu 13 Sep
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
22:26, Thu 13 Sep
Think i was at every one of those games!
22:37, Thu 13 Sep
Great video that !

Think I was at every one of those games, as well ! Loved the 90's watching Blues, did a fair few weekenders, as well, especially the end of season games and the Wembley finals, great times with great mates, a fair few of em no longer with us !

That video reminds me of the club I fell in love with, also the fanbase.

It just ain't the same today
22:39, Thu 13 Sep
Thank you so, so much. Ever so much.
23:34, Thu 13 Sep
brilliant stuff.

I know I was at 95% of those home games. But how many can i remember? A handful at most!!
Does anybody actually click on links in your signature? I wonder. Listen to A New Man by Rob Roy Fellows #np on #SoundCloud
[soundcloud.com]
23:42, Thu 13 Sep
Pretty much all my best memories as a teenager summed up in one video, superb!!!
00:01, Fri 14 Sep
Ah man, loved loved loved that, my teenage years summed up perfectly, I’d have been at virtually all them games, we were shit, we had some properly shit players, but they had a connection with the fans, it felt like they were in it with us.

That day at Huddersfield, best day of my life, 15/16 years old, absolutely trollied, felt like we’d won the FA Cup, players in their pants on the pitch, delightful.
00:45, Fri 14 Sep
Echo all the sentiments above. 1994-95 season especially. I was only 8 when we won the leyland daf but was there as with auto windscreens pissed at 14 years old and celebration that Taity goal!

Ahhhhh, miss it. Miss my proper club
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
00:57, Fri 14 Sep
That's great. Cheers, man.
07:44, Fri 14 Sep
Thanks for that Marc - great memories of when my lad was little and crazy about the Blues, desire us living in Devon. He took some stick from all the Man U and Liverpool fans down here, but it was something that the two of us could do together. We couldn’t go all the way up to Huddersfield for that promotion match so we say watching the telly with the sound down and lisention to Radio 5 - I can still see him leaping around on the settee in his full kit when news came through of Cladger’s goal.
Come on you Blues
CJ
08:58, Fri 14 Sep
Thank you so much, I was there and that brought back so many happy memories
09:05, Fri 14 Sep
CJ
Sorry to piss on fires. I was 15 in 1990 and Blues mad. I attended most of the games shown and loved it too, at the time. I'd started drinking and shagging and those 2 alongside bLues was all I lived for as the decade progressed. I've got some great memories and we were all of course younger with (probably) less responsibilities.
Some of that time was shit though. And if forums were about, there'd still be the same amount of whining and bed wetting
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:14, Fri 14 Sep
The jolly postman
09:24, Fri 14 Sep
He's right though.

It was pretty shit for the most part.
Because of Theresa May's sheer incompetence I've had to change my sig.
09:25, Fri 14 Sep
Happy happy days? Really?

Those days were so 'happy' and positive, that seemingly nobody wanted to turn up.

Happy for those with no standards or expectations, perhaps.

But certainly not happy for the overall Blues fan base on the whole at the time. As only a tiny fraction of our fan base were regulars at the time.

I can even quote Jasper Carrott as referring to those days as grim.
09:26, Fri 14 Sep
It usually is
09:26, Fri 14 Sep
Correct. Realistic too.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:37, Fri 14 Sep
Aton
Happy happy days? Really?

Those days were so 'happy' and positive, that seemingly nobody wanted to turn up.

Happy for those with no standards or expectations, perhaps.

But certainly not happy for the overall Blues fan base on the whole at the time. As only a tiny fraction of our fan base were regulars at the time.

I can even quote Jasper Carrott as referring to those days as grim.

Early 90's were pretty grim I admit. Happy days when Fry came in (especially the double season) which is what this video mainly focuses on tbf.

@1981marc
09:47, Fri 14 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Sorry to piss on fires. I was 15 in 1990 and Blues mad. I attended most of the games shown and loved it too, at the time. I'd started drinking and shagging and those 2 alongside bLues was all I lived for as the decade progressed. I've got some great memories and we were all of course younger with (probably) less responsibilities.
Some of that time was shit though. And if forums were about, there'd still be the same amount of whining and bed wetting

It's significant yet understandable that kids started drinking heavily before shagging anything in the Black Country
She's as sweet as Tupelo honey
She's an angel of the first degree
09:48, Fri 14 Sep
generalBlue
Rab C Nesbitt

It's significant yet understandable that kids started drinking heavily before shagging anything in the Black Country
A lot of them were from Brum 😉