14:10, Fri 14 Sep
Cant make my mind up on him.. he does offer a lot in certain games but when it isn't his type of game he goes missing.

He is good in the air and holding up the ball but when the ball is at his feet in front of goal he is hopeless.

I would start Adams and Bogle tonight we generally have been good first half of games I would try and be quick out the blocks an early goal
14:13, Fri 14 Sep
Our defenders will have to be on their toes tonight.
STD
14:16, Fri 14 Sep
Start him. He has goals in him and will work hard. Let him bully them for about 65 minutes then inject all the pace we can into the attack
Moist
14:17, Fri 14 Sep
Our primary tactic seems to be to hit it long. So I think Juke has to start, he's by far the best we have with his back to goal and in the air. Hopefully tonight's his night.
@LeMod1875
14:19, Fri 14 Sep
He's our equal top scorer

Madness to drop him
14:25, Fri 14 Sep
Who have West Brom got at centre back these days? Anyone particularly big/rough seems to nullify Juke pretty easily
14:36, Fri 14 Sep
Hegazy, Bartley and Dawson last game
Honeydew is the worst part of everything it's in. It's the Jared Leto of fruit.
14:37, Fri 14 Sep
He'll batter Hegazi, he's rubbish. He's the one to target.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
14:52, Fri 14 Sep
Start Harding at centre half.
15:27, Fri 14 Sep
Eff the EFL
He'll batter Hegazi, he's rubbish. He's the one to target.
He'd be our best defender tbf.
Dawson will nullify Juke too, massively.
We need Adams, Mags and Jota to perform
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:43, Fri 14 Sep
Especially Adams and Mags, they were both dreadful against QPR, Adams didn't do anything which allowed the two bruiser centre halfs to double up on Juke and I genuinely forgot Mags was on the pitch.
00:35, Sat 15 Sep
You Still Think Hegazi would be our best defender after that.?
00:38, Sat 15 Sep
Alum Rocker
You Still Think Hegazi would be our best defender after that.?
Over the season, yes
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
00:43, Sat 15 Sep
Really? All three of their centre halved were dreadful
What did the Knights in White satin?
06:50, Sat 15 Sep
Being asked to play out from the back doesn't suit any of them imo