HackneyBlue
West Ham isn't a fail cause the Dildo brothers decided they wanted a big name in Pellegrini.

Sunderland fair enough, Sociedad was a risk anyway and he should be appreciated for even taking it.

Following Fergie and failing should not be a fail, in that respect Mourinho is a failure too and would be a failure at Villa also?

He's better than he gets credit for

He really isn't
12:44, Fri 5 Oct
You're not giving me any reason to change my mind other than simply disagreeing so lets agree to disagree :)
12:59, Fri 5 Oct
After seeing the sh*t that Dean Smith has come out with in his pre-match comments today, hopefully he goes there so I can hate him a bit more.
13:38, Fri 5 Oct
Dwight Yorke has thrown his hat into the ring and wants the job.
13:44, Fri 5 Oct
Meanwhile, on another planet:

[www.skysports.com]

*Awaits the dream team of Collymore and Sol to apply*
13:46, Fri 5 Oct
I think Moyes would do well at vile, as it goes. Shithouse of a manager, would make them hard to beat and then the undoubtedly good forwards they have would start winning games for them - it's whether or not the seals would give him time for me and I don't think they would.
14:10, Fri 5 Oct
Sunderland and Sociedad wasn't hard to beat. The opposite in fact.
Dong Ren Out.
15:46, Fri 5 Oct
Poor Dwight Yorke. The bloke is incapable of thinking and speaking coherently. Perhaps he is having a great life, enjoys all life's pleasures, but a bright bloke he is not.

We need a campaign to promote him to this important role.
[www.prostatecanceruk.org] is a really useful link.

You can access information, speak to an advisor with expert information or email them. It’s a really good service, I think.
15:51, Fri 5 Oct
Sunderland and Sociedad wasn't hard to beat. The opposite in fact.

Preston and Everton were though. Read Mick Rathbones book, he was deeply impressed by how thorough and organised Moyes was and in my opinion, that's what the seals lack.
16:18, Fri 5 Oct
You're going back 10-15 years though.

Rui Faria is a name being banded about now.
Dong Ren Out.
16:21, Fri 5 Oct
Never been a manager, he'll do.
@LeMod1875
16:26, Fri 5 Oct
LondonBlue

Was she that bird Sven shagged years ago?
16:29, Fri 5 Oct
LondonBlue

Was she that bird Sven shagged years ago?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
16:36, Fri 5 Oct
Mendes client according to Nixon.
Dong Ren Out.
16:49, Fri 5 Oct
He's just speculating too
17:11, Fri 5 Oct
The fact they haven't got anyone lined up showed that it was a knee jerk response by the owners in response to the fans criticism. If that continues they'll have new managers every 6 months with that lots moaning
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
17:35, Fri 5 Oct
Yes get Dwight Yorke in he could get Harvey and Gabby in as his backroom Staff that would be the Dream Team but an Ugly Photo
18:32, Fri 5 Oct
Yes get Dwight Yorke in he could get Harvey and Gabby in as his backroom Staff that would be the Dream Team but an Ugly Photo

Great shout, they could drop Bongo Cam and have 'Who's the Dad cam' instead πŸ‘
19:29, Fri 5 Oct
Is it not weird how Mendes has such an influence at wolves why would he be helping villa? I know it’s money and all that but you could understand any another team but a midland rival :s
19:30, Fri 5 Oct
mendes is only in it for himself not for "helping" a team. if he stands to make a stack of cash then he's up for it.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast