What about a Cotterill and Zola dream team .
number8
You'd take Phil Brown over Moyes? Fair enough.

I think Moyes would do more than ok in this division, even at the shitshow they have over there at the minute. But hopefully they are going for someone else so we'll both never know.

Wasn't my point. You said he knew the division, pointing out he doesn't.
22:06, Fri 5 Oct
What about a Cotterill and Zola dream team .

Really ?? What is the point of this post ?
22:50, Fri 5 Oct
david webb.
It hasn't changed that much, it's still shite.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.

Vile fans

11:27, Sat 6 Oct
On soccer am, didn't know which team is nicknamed the tykes and just sang that yippee bollox and got the piss taken out of them by the presenters.
11:29, Sat 6 Oct
Another reason not to watch that shite.

Got crap when Chamberlain stopped taking her clothes off and used to eat fire for the Christmas specials.
11:36, Sat 6 Oct
Another reason not to watch that shite.

Got crap when Chamberlain stopped taking her clothes off and used to eat fire for the Christmas specials.

This good sat mornings
17:26, Sat 6 Oct
Vile getting worse week after week going into the break with no manager and players with no togetherness

Feckin ace
17:27, Sat 6 Oct
Linked Image OTV
17:30, Sat 6 Oct
It's a crisis, they have collapsed.
The year they have to go up, if FFP is the ticking time disaster we hope for.
Managerless, Henry would be a terrible appointment but looks like it's happening

Can't wait to see how this plays out
17:38, Sat 6 Oct
I might even venture onto v***atalk and have a laugh
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
What a wonderful mess you left, Agent mission complete.
DES
17:41, Sat 6 Oct
Ok I might be in a minority of one, but I think Bruce would have got them at least into play offs again, Iā€™m pleased he has gone as the championship is too difficult a place for newby manager to cut his teeth!
Kro
17:44, Sat 6 Oct
DES
Did a decent job with us and a bad one with them. Can't ask for anything more than that. Enjoy the pay off, Steve, and your retirement.
17:56, Sat 6 Oct
Franksy saying looks like Henry has got the job - The rest of the season could be as entertaining as the close season.
A_n_E
I might even venture onto v***atalk and have a laugh

Straight from the source:

I'd take £5m for Grealish. Hot garbage today

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Robert Hopkins
Franksy saying looks like Henry has got the job - The rest of the season could be as entertaining as the close season.

Massive gamble that. Let's hope it all turns to s**t
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
18:21, Sat 6 Oct
DES
No he's lost it I reckon, couldn't even sort his defence out in the end. One historian even suggesting it was sabotage to get paid off šŸ˜‚
18:27, Sat 6 Oct
Robert Hopkins

Massive gamble that. Let's hope it all turns to s**t

Agree a huge gamble and is not what most would say is needed in Witton at the moment. Which could point towards more clueless owners. Here's hoping šŸ™