With the ffp situation they'll only get a big name with little experience or someonr that needs to gamble. They're fecked.
I fell for all the talk of them being fecked a few months back. I'm taking the approach of believing it when it happens from now on. I'll have built up emotions by then and will be able to explode. 😁
With the ffp situation they'll only get a big name with little experience or someonr that needs to gamble. They're fecked.

This, and we will have the last laugh up the feckin blues!
18:11, Sat 6 Oct
Robert Hopkins
Franksy saying looks like Henry has got the job - The rest of the season could be as entertaining as the close season.

Tom says Brucie will not be sacked.
18:13, Sat 6 Oct
"I want Eddie Howe and want to see us test his resolve."
"I would like Brendan Rogers"

deluded f**kwits
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
18:18, Sat 6 Oct
Very wise.
Hoof hearted?
Robert Hopkins
Franksy saying looks like Henry has got the job - The rest of the season could be as entertaining as the close season.

Tom says Brucie will not be sacked.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
18:42, Sat 6 Oct
Dean Smith going there and royally fecking it up would be beautiful.

Shhh

20:15, Sat 6 Oct
Vile lowlights on now
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
B13blues

Z..Saved the best bit till last

Z is for zen. Aston Villa fans have now become completely zen about their place in the football pecking order - having sacked Steve Bruce, they hope to recruit a manager who will make sure they really cement their status as just another big club from the olden days struggling to keep up with the likes of Bournemouth and Watford; bit like Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest. They hope to recruit Mick McCarthy for this task.
Just noticed Shane Ferguson scored against the pricks today.
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
21:16, Sat 6 Oct
Should never of ..
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
B13blues

Z..Saved the best bit till last

Z is for zen. Aston Villa fans have now become completely zen about their place in the football pecking order - having sacked Steve Bruce, they hope to recruit a manager who will make sure they really cement their status as just another big club from the olden days struggling to keep up with the likes of Bournemouth and Watford; bit like Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest. They hope to recruit Mick McCarthy for this task.

B E & I my favourite three. Anything to belittle them can only be good. They may only have the international break now to waffle about minding some gap.
23:27, Sat 6 Oct
B13blues
I fell for all the talk of them being fecked a few months back. I'm taking the approach of believing it when it happens from now on. I'll have built up emotions by then and will be able to explode. 😁

To be fair, this is as bad as I've known it for vile in my lifetime. I'd say they're already pretty fecked. A third season in the championship and sinking towards the bottom. Enjoy this moment, it's glorious. 😎
bluer than blues
B13blues

To be fair, this is as bad as I've known it for vile in my lifetime. I'd say they're already pretty fecked. A third season in the championship and sinking towards the bottom. Enjoy this moment, it's glorious. 😎
But they're spawny ☺
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:38, Sat 6 Oct
Just a bit frustrating the way they got the dough to pay the bills. Admin would've been certain points deduction. They are in as bad a state as I can remember though and I wish we were playing them next. It's about time we beat them and you'd have to fancy our chances at the moment.
06:14, Sun 7 Oct
I imagine Jukewitctz would have a field day against their 1 and a half centre backs.
Aton

The players are really trying to get promoted.
07:02, Sun 7 Oct
They are spawny.

Plus there's 30+ games to go and they're a handful of points off the playoffs.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
07:33, Sun 7 Oct
Division is wide open, anyone can get in the play offs still, if they get a decent manager in, of course they can still do it, but so could we!