They got relegated and they haven't gone up in two attempts.

You have major inferiority issues if you think they are spawny.
09:09, Sun 7 Oct
Eff the EFL
They are spawny.

Plus there's 30+ games to go and they're a handful of points off the playoffs.
With a top 3 squad and wage bill.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:46, Sun 7 Oct
The only spawny thing about vile is they managed to escape SBTB and avoid administration and points deduction by finding a couple of billionaires with nothing better to do with their time and money.
They'll say that isn't luck though, it's cos 'wim ve villa, eh we Tom?'
10:00, Sun 7 Oct
Bluesince62
The only spawny thing about vile is they managed to escape SBTB and avoid administration and points deduction by finding a couple of billionaires with nothing better to do with their time and money.
They'll say that isn't luck though, it's cos 'wim ve villa, eh we Tom?'

Some might say that was quite spawny.
10:01, Sun 7 Oct
Give them all the money in the world, best players, best managers, richest owners and they still won’t go up. That club is toxic. It comes from their fans. The most delusional pussies in football and they’ll stick to the club like a smelly skidmark on a sh*tty ringpiece. It’s taken a long long time but it’s finally kicked in. They are going nowhere.
Bluesince62
Division is wide open, anyone can get in the play offs still, if they get a decent manager in, of course they can still do it, but so could we!
That being said anyone could be relegated and that includes us...would be funny if they got Henry in and all went tits up for them and they went down!
Partisan Blues Fan
Bluesince62
Division is wide open, anyone can get in the play offs still, if they get a decent manager in, of course they can still do it, but so could we!
That being said anyone could be relegated and that includes us...would be FUNNY if they got Henry in and all went tits up for them and they went down!

Funny? It would be feckin hilarious.
Latest suggestion is Terry Henry with John Terry as his assistant - the Dream Team.
12:25, Sun 7 Oct
Jim
Two fannies are better than one
Jim
Latest suggestion is Terry Henry with John Terry as his assistant - the Dream Team.

Yep. By force, it seems.

Terry is nor going to want to listen to Henry. Really think this is good news - a manager should pick his backroom staff.
Roger the lodger
Give them all the money in the world, best players, best managers, richest owners and they still won’t go up. That club is toxic. It comes from their fans. The most delusional pussies in football and they’ll stick to the club like a smelly skidmark on a sh*tty ringpiece. It’s taken a long long time but it’s finally kicked in. They are going nowhere.

This is so true. I think I’m right in saying that every manager from Houllier onwards has a far worse record in terms of points won/win rate with Vile compared to their career averages (ironically- although I haven’t checked, Bruce might well be the exception there). Every manager that comes in, those delusionals are on their backs within weeks if not days, wanting them out. No patience, no time; “you’ve been here a month, why aren’t we top six”. They deserve a really good dose of relegation and, you never know, maybe they’ll get it.
12:48, Sun 7 Oct
Roger the lodger
Spot on, not a chance they`ll go up. They are not good enough. simple as.
couldn't help dropping onto vile talk, and the number of posters genuinely thinking that Wenger/Henry are a realistic proposition to take over... I know we're all blinkered here, but it does come across as mind-boggingly arrogant (& delusional).

all that said, if they get their defence sorted out they have the strongest attack in the league and should be walking it.
13:50, Sun 7 Oct
Stronger than the baggies attack?
13:53, Sun 7 Oct
Appointing a racist to be Henry’s number 2.

Lmao
It will be brilliant to see them mid table then plunged into a relegation fight by a points deduction.

Still possible that isn’t it?
@Bluewurst1875
14:08, Sun 7 Oct
Any points deduction will be next season seems to be the consensus.
14:21, Sun 7 Oct
IIRC the cut off is March, which is when they report the figures which could cause it.

Possible but improbable I would suggest
@Bluewurst1875
Mario kempes 78
Stronger than the baggies attack?

good point, Baggies are the one possible exception. I'm finding them hard to dislike this season tbh, in spite of the bit of trouble at St Andrews earlier
Musername
Appointing a racist to be Henry’s number 2.

Lmao

I always want that lot to fail, of course. This time their failure is set to be a spectacular though. Terry was apparently interviewed for the job but has been offered a role playing second fiddle? He wants to be front and centre. Hopefully the honeymoon period will a brief one and then the toxicity can start to set in again.

Having a couple of high profile names at the helm will mean the followers of the filth will feel relevant but it also means the media will be shining a light on any issues, too. There will definitely be issues and I can’t wait to hear and read about them.

We’ll continue going about our business with a man at the helm with a vision. We’ll also have to negotiate through some additional challenges (FFP) but we’ll do it.

KRO & SOTv
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."