It’s a pity it isn’t Terry squared.

Having a cheat that screwed the Irish and a racist in charge would completely screw with their brains when Paul McGrath comes back for half time beers in the pitch.
@Bluewurst1875
19:00, Tue 9 Oct
Boooo

Off to Monaco instead apparently.

Provincial club in FFP trouble preferred to... oh
@Bluewurst1875
19:11, Tue 9 Oct
Who’s off to Monaco?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:24, Tue 9 Oct
Henry Thierry
19:47, Tue 9 Oct
anyway how can two people with the same name manage a football team,its like dumb and dumber.
20:48, Tue 9 Oct
😂 Hadn't seen that before. Terry odds on now with skybet after their first 2 choices have knocked em back 😂😂
The chap that was fitness coach at Porto and has been putting the cones out for Jose all his career now seems favourite due to the mendes connection

I lyk this
Yes, I'm sure he'll *get* a big club like the vile.
JPMckeown90 on Cotts
...looked like the sort of guy who’d buy your mrs knickers from the car boot just to smell them.
08:44, Wed 10 Oct
The chap that was fitness coach at Porto and has been putting the cones out for Jose all his career now seems favourite due to the mendes connection

I lyk this

The Portuguese Mike Phelan
@LeMod1875
09:37, Wed 10 Oct
Le Mod

I lyk this

The Portuguese Mike Phelan

I was going to say the Portuguese Avram Grant
09:39, Wed 10 Oct
The Portuguese John Carver
@LeMod1875
11:52, Wed 10 Oct
Faria now 1/4.
Makes yesterday’s 16/1 look good. Dean Smith next in the betting now at 2/1
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:54, Wed 10 Oct
If Smith doesnt get the job ill be very surprised
12:14, Wed 10 Oct
Did anybody back Faria at 16/1 or 33/1 as people were talking about the other day?
12:15, Wed 10 Oct
I’ll be disappointed. I’ve got 420 sheets coming my way if Faria gets it
12:39, Wed 10 Oct
I do hope he gets it. What an absolute throw of the dice that would be.
12:57, Wed 10 Oct
I backed him at 16's last week

But only a 5er... gutted
C'est la vie
13:09, Wed 10 Oct
Faria turned it down.

[twitter.com]
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
13:11, Wed 10 Oct
“Thanks, but I would rather be unemployed”
😀
@Bluewurst1875