Dean Smith now odds on
16:10, Wed 10 Oct
Now this would be spawny in their pure ineptitude. Chase all these glamorous big names and get knocked back by every one only to land with a decent manager.
16:23, Wed 10 Oct
Did you hear Garry Thompson on Wm about Smith though - Basically saying the villa fans will end up turning on him and ruin him, he should stay away for his own good, and go to somewhere like Sheff Weds instead ! This from a former player and fan.
16:35, Wed 10 Oct
I was about to say that. No guarantees anyone will go there including smith. when the finer details are discussed and it comes up that “if you don’t get us up this season your transfer budget will be zero, we’ll be under an embargo, probable points deduction or you’ll have to sell our best players” the deludeds will be in meltdown and whoever the manager is will have his name up on a piss stained bedsheet misspelt in bold marker pen this time next year.
16:38, Wed 10 Oct
Most managers get very little time these days.
16:40, Wed 10 Oct
They won't say that though - they'll just lie like our owners do.
16:52, Wed 10 Oct
They won't say that though - they'll just lie like our owners do.

Maybe they're telling it like it is though, they keep getting turned down if reports are to be believed.
18:43, Wed 10 Oct
the deludeds will be in meltdown and whoever the manager is will have his name up on a piss stained bedsheet misspelt in bold marker pen this time next year.

This made me lol Sir Lodger
21:07, Wed 10 Oct
Dean Smith been appointed
21:09, Wed 10 Oct
With asparagus chucked at all and sundry
21:10, Wed 10 Oct
Hope he fails the horrible dvb c*nt
21:11, Wed 10 Oct
With the bigoted, racist, Terry as his assistant

Let the fun begin
21:12, Wed 10 Oct
A vile match made in heaven or should that be hell !
21:13, Wed 10 Oct
Not exactly the blue chip signing hoped by the inbreds

Turned down by Faria, Henry and Rogers
21:13, Wed 10 Oct
Musername
Dean Smith been appointed

Match made in heaven. Proper dvb. How the mighty have fallen eh, illustrious founders of football, european cup winners and all they can muster up is an ex Walsall manager who was by the sound of it 4th choice. The fickle feckers will be on his back within 6 weeks.
21:14, Wed 10 Oct
In many ways irrelevant who is appointed manager there now - it's too late, it's already coming crashing down the year they have to go up

Their defence is shocking
21:15, Wed 10 Oct
Former WALSALL Manager appointed at Vile Park.

PMSL
was just going to post the same

Walsall AND Brentford

what an indictment
21:59, Wed 10 Oct
I can’t stand him but I would have gone for Big Sam if I was them. Smith a decent appointment but Terry seems an odd one unless he announces he is going to play again which would not surprise me. Is Smith bringing Okeefe with him?
Do you mean O'Kelly.

Either way, it's no.

Agree with those who say it's a stange one, splitting up the partnership.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk