carlsblues
All of this 'that's what makes us blues' stuff is a bit needy and self congratulatory in my opinion. Football fans are all pretty much the same.

No we are not
Are we Fcuk all the same!
Vile are pretentious tosses!
Kro
Yep the comparison isn't totally fair, but the point I was trying to make was about how perceptions of what is or isn't acceptable depends to a significant degree on how long a manager has been somewhere. Similar scenarios get treated totally differently.
Yes that bit is true
bluer than blues
TBF, it was a very small handful - one in particular on here - that were calling for Rowett to go. Most were behind him and could see he was doing a good job, such was the shock when he was fired. It's what has come out since that has turned people off Rowett.
This
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Some of us knew what would later turn you off Rowett.
If you don’t know now, you can’t be told
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:49, Thu 4 Oct
notts_blue
Roger the lodger
Having come across villa fans on the street hundreds of times I can tell you now that all football fans aren’t the same.

That's a strange hobby.

Ha Ha

very good.
12:14, Thu 4 Oct
I want Blues to get promoted as soon a possible.

Am I a villa fan?
If the players have already secured safety, then by default they are trying to get promoted.
12:25, Thu 4 Oct
Aton
Am I a villa fan?

yep.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
12:54, Thu 4 Oct
DES
This is what makes villa fans so 'special' - I was in chippie last night and couple of vilers were talking about Bruce going, one genuinely said they would now sell Grealish for £50M because he had now signed a new contract. Just where do you begin with that ?
Roj
12:58, Thu 4 Oct
Of course we want Blues to get promoted as early as possible, it is just that the villa fannies think that it is their right as a big club to waltz up the table and into the next phase of their magnificent history. Yawn.
12:58, Thu 4 Oct
Sounds like a load of scallops
13:00, Thu 4 Oct
You should have asked for a large cabbage
@LeMod1875
14:28, Thu 4 Oct
Apparently, Bruce was sacked for grocery misconduct.
This information is sponsored by Lubicon Ltd. Did you know that 65% of North American couples said their relationship has been enhanced by Lubicon products ?
Lubicon products are available at all good chemists, some dodgy chemists and the viler club shop.
14:30, Thu 4 Oct
Apparently, Bruce was sacked for grocery misconduct.

😂👍
14:33, Thu 4 Oct
bluer than blues
TBF, it was a very small handful - one in particular on here - that were calling for Rowett to go. Most were behind him and could see he was doing a good job, such was the shock when he was fired. It's what has come out since that has turned people off Rowett.

Maybe the people that weren't arsed about Rowett getting sacked or actively disliked it, already knew what's coming out since he left.
14:38, Thu 4 Oct
Pablo Ibanez
Dont compare monk to rowett. Please. Completely different.

Yes, Monk has never batted his eyelids at a Championship rival whilst already employed in the division has he?
14:39, Thu 4 Oct
Apparently, Seb Larsson has applied for the vacancy - if the cabbage doesn't get the job, it could go to a swede.
This information is sponsored by Lubicon Ltd. Did you know that 65% of North American couples said their relationship has been enhanced by Lubicon products ?
Lubicon products are available at all good chemists, some dodgy chemists and the viler club shop.
15:01, Thu 4 Oct
Mail reckon it's Henry's :).
Dong Ren Out.
15:04, Thu 4 Oct
Hope so, he was 20/1 with Paddy Power yesterday so I had to have a fiver.
@LeMod1875