And me, because the utter bollocks and drivel he spouted during his much heralded spell on sky, gives me great encouragement that he'll be a managerial disaster.
15:16, Thu 4 Oct
Paulo Sousa has left his job in China - he couldn't could he? Think he'd be decent there.
Dong Ren Out.
15:19, Thu 4 Oct
Portuguese, possible.
@LeMod1875
16:02, Thu 4 Oct
Le Mod
Hope so, he was 20/1 with Paddy Power yesterday so I had to have a fiver.
Don`t you think Paddy Power know better than the Mail.
16:07, Thu 4 Oct
What`s the price for the Brentford boss, Smith
16:13, Thu 4 Oct
Le Mod
Hope so, he was 20/1 with Paddy Power yesterday so I had to have a fiver.
Don`t you think Paddy Power know better than the Mail.

No idea, but they have him 5/1 now
@LeMod1875
17:12, Thu 4 Oct
Moyes very short odds with some of the bookies.
Was in walsall today. Read a few line in local rag. Stopped reading when it said it was too big a job for Bruce to do
Mail reckon it's Henry's :).

Hope so another disaster waiting to happen
17:50, Thu 4 Oct
I think he would be a massive disaster. Hope it's true
What did the Knights in White satin?
18:01, Thu 4 Oct
carlsblues
Mail reckon it's Henry's :).

Hope so another disaster waiting to happen

Another Zola, fingers crossed. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ˆ
08:27, Fri 5 Oct
As long as it's not Allardyce. He's get them to the top with brutalist football.
[www.prostatecanceruk.org] is a really useful link.

You can access information, speak to an advisor with expert information or email them. It’s a really good service, I think.
08:28, Fri 5 Oct
Moyes in the frame now. Just another version of Bruce but will get them top 6, even if it won't be pretty enough for them.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
08:55, Fri 5 Oct
number8
Moyes in the frame now. Just another version of Bruce but will get them top 6, even if it won't be pretty enough for them.

More like bottom six
08:57, Fri 5 Oct
I'd be surprised if they chose Moyes, not sure he would be the answer either
08:58, Fri 5 Oct
Moyes would be a risk I think, he's quite dour, I'm not sure he'd lift the mood much at that place.
@LeMod1875
09:08, Fri 5 Oct
Has done it as this level though. I agree with Mod, not sexy at all but he'd get them organised and that squad has loads of talent in it.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
zxcv
What`s the price for the Brentford boss, Smith

Amazed Smith is in the shout tbh
Done ok at Walsall & Brentford but if he wasn't a Villa fan would anyone be interested?

I don't get how just supporting a particular team adds clout in regards to getting the managers job?
Not quite sure how ' Knowing the area' works either but anyhow.

Plus, how can the B6 lot think the club is 'too big' for Steve Bruce but not for Dean Smith?
09:12, Fri 5 Oct
Le Mod
Moyes would be a risk I think, he's quite dour, I'm not sure he'd lift the mood much at that place.
The biggest club he managed is Man Utd, obviously the villa job will be far too big for him.Surely they'll be in for Pep ?
09:12, Fri 5 Oct
Nearly 20 years ago. I'm sure he has the tools, I just don't think he's different enough to Bruce to get the Vilers on side, I think that appointment would be met with derision.

A lot of the problems at Vile stem from the atmosphere, the conflict, the pressure the fans heap on the players, they need someone to lift that, a younger fresher face, I'm not sure Moyes would give them that.
@LeMod1875