anyone?
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
19:17, Sat 6 Oct
Donaldson vs Wigan?

Edit:

Adams in the Cup last season?
If the players have already secured safety, then by default they are trying to get promoted.
19:17, Sat 6 Oct
Lingard ?
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
Donaldson against Bristol City
19:19, Sat 6 Oct
Aton
Donaldson vs Wigan?

Nope, right player but was against Bristol at home first half hat trick start of 2015/2016 season.
Adams last year carabao cup. League hat trick a I think Donaldson at home couple years ago in a September game. Can’t remember the opposition though but might’ve been Bristol City?
19:25, Sat 6 Oct
Was a discussion during the game.

Since Lingard? Adams, Donaldson?

Macheda had one too?
@Bluewurst1875
DB
19:39, Sat 6 Oct
Forsell?
The Usual Suspect
19:48, Sat 6 Oct
Bluewurst
Was a discussion during the game.

Since Lingard? Adams, Donaldson?

Macheda had one too?

Did Macheda? I don't remember that for the life of me
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
19:53, Sat 6 Oct
Zigic had one at leeds but that was a few years ago
Keeping Right On since 1981
19:59, Sat 6 Oct
Think we should have subbed Juke late on and allowed us to salute his fantastic hat trick
Thoroughly deserved
Fair play to him
I hold my hands up to the fact that I've doubted him from a technical point of view
Sorry Juke ... You are rapidly gaining cult Blues status
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
David Geddes portsmouth 85 :):)
Barry Bridges got a hat-trick against Rotherham in a 4-1 win at stans in 1967, I think Vowden got the other one.

I thought we were going to see a similar result today.
21:13, Sat 6 Oct
Not the last Hat-Trick but the last perfect one Chris Wood V Millwall
22:03, Sat 6 Oct
Adams in the league cup last season, but the last one in the league was Donaldson.
Bordesley not Small Heath
David Geddes portsmouth 85 :):)

Geddis’ will always be one I remember because it was quite an away trip. There were other things I saw that day that were even less predictable than his hattrick though.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
22:54, Sat 6 Oct
Sounds like this was a common discussion around the ground. We had it as Donaldson (in the League).

I thought Juke was exceptional today. Apart from his goals, his work rate was exceptional- as normal. He had so many touches and pressed so well, and his commitment to the team was exemplary - head wound bandaged and immediately went for two 50:50 headers.

As mentioned before, just a small point, but a shame he wasn’t subbed with 2 mins to go. He deserved a massive standing ovation.
08:39, Sun 7 Oct
I remember we went ages with no one scoring a hat trick for us, then at Peterborough we got one but I can not remember who it was, could it have been Jonathon Hunt?
Goodbye says it all.
Think Hunt scored three in just over a year. I remember we made a big deal over them all as it had been ages.