Hunt's first was in the 5-0 over Crewe. I think it had been 9 years since the previous.
Forget last, but best, Forssell v Spurs. Absolute banger.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
Bertschin away at Luton in a 3-2 win. 1979
09:23, Sun 7 Oct
And he got another one against Orient, 3-1 same season
09:37, Sun 7 Oct
montypenguin
And he got another one against Orient, 3-1 same season
. Bloody hell I forgot about that one. Good shout
09:51, Sun 7 Oct
All in the first half, I think.
10:35, Sun 7 Oct
Anyone remember the Newcastle match around 1975 ish. TF got a hat-trick and Malcolm McDonald also got 3. Think it was a night match if my old memory serves me right.
10:47, Sun 7 Oct
Anyone remember the Newcastle match around 1975 ish. TF got a hat-trick and Malcolm McDonald also got 3. Think it was a night match if my old memory serves me right.
it was against Arsenal January 77, yes i was there.
10:52, Sun 7 Oct
raggedblue
. Top man could’ve sworn it was the bar codes but now you said it your bang on. Can’t be many games where a player from each side scores 3 surely?
12:34, Sun 7 Oct
Yep Jonathan hunt great hatrick. In the cup I think? One was a header too. My all time fave player. What a man
13:42, Sun 7 Oct
raggedblue

My second ever game at St Ans. I sat in the Railway lower right behind the goal.
13:44, Sun 7 Oct
Linfield blue
Not the last Hat-Trick but the last perfect one Chris Wood V Millwall

Do you mean one goal with each of his left foot, right foot and head? We were debating yesterday whether Jukes was this. Didn’t quite catch the second for sure.
13:46, Sun 7 Oct
His 2nd was with his left I think
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:38, Sun 7 Oct
Yep prodded it with outside of his left foot
@LeMod1875
19:34, Sun 7 Oct
Not a “perfect” hat trick then, if that’s what Lichfield meant.
19:42, Sun 7 Oct
What is a “perfect” hat trick?

I always thought it to be left foot, right foot and head.
@Bluewurst1875
Ideally without any other goals in between.
bluearmyfaction
Ideally without any other goals in between.

Interesting. I remember my dad insisting to me that a hat trick back in the day had to be three successive goals.
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Bordesley not Small Heath
David Geddes portsmouth 85 :):)

Geddis’ will always be one I remember because it was quite an away trip. There were other things I saw that day that were even less predictable than his hattrick though.

Went to that one. I was living in London at the time and got the coach from Victoria and met a Blue from Dublin who started following Blues after the 4-3 at Anfield. He said we were the first team he'd seen have a go them at their place. We had a few beers in a pub by the harbour station and met a family of Blues from Torquay ( what a surprise). Got a bus back from Fratton Park and it was kicking off. So a load of Blues got off the bus as reinforcements. Great fecking day! And when I got home my girlfriend was in a good mood, what more can you ask for/