14:48, Mon 8 Oct
Im not sure how accurate this whoscored.com is but just looked and currently we have.

Top Players - Juke 1st. Pedersen 9th

Top attackers - Juke 1st

Top passing - Juke 1st ? not sure on this

Top assist to goalscorer - Jota/Juke 1st

Shots on target per game - Birmingham 5th

Dribbles per game - Birmingham 7th

Most headers won - Birmingham 3rd

Again not sure at all how accurate this is but makes good reading.
14:52, Mon 8 Oct
Guess who

20 goals conceded (23rd)
1 clean sheet (=23rd)
149 tackles (23rd)
28 blocks (23rd)
360 clearances (22nd)

Opta

😀
@Bluewurst1875
15:07, Mon 8 Oct
With whoscored, Juke is coming out on top for top passing and attackers because his rating is the highest in the league all round but not specifically in passing, those tabs just allow you to then sort by the defending/passing/attacking stats.
15:25, Mon 8 Oct
In other words, we're in a false position.
If the players have already secured safety, then by default they are trying to get promoted.
There has been quite a bit on this forum about us having a hard start and the cabbage patch kids having an easy one. Being a bit of a statto,i thought i would see.
Based on the number of points the opponents each team has played this season (i.e. if you have played Sheff Utd you get 25,down to 8 for Hull) then Millwall with 222 points have had the hardest start (they have played all of the top 6),Bristol City are second (218 pts 4 of top5)and Blues are third (215 pts played all top 5), Preston 4th (211 and Norwich 5th (200).
The easiest starts have been for Derby (162pts,played 1 of top 5),Vile (174pts 1 of top 4) and Sheff Utd (176pts).

So,if i am right, the next 12 games should see Millwall,B.City and us moving up the league and Derby,Vile and Sheff Utd moving downwards,which could make it difficult for their new manager
17:08, Tue 9 Oct
Noted, but alternatively, of the four, if we can call them 'easy' games - Rotherham, Ipswich and QPR at home and Bolton away - Blues have had this season, we've won one.
It doesn't mean anything to me, especially when it comes to Blues who I often expect to produce a decent showing against the so-called better sides.
17:14, Tue 9 Oct
pezbluenose
There has been quite a bit on this forum about us having a hard start and the cabbage patch kids having an easy one. Being a bit of a statto,i thought i would see.
Based on the number of points the opponents each team has played this season (i.e. if you have played Sheff Utd you get 25,down to 8 for Hull) then Millwall with 222 points have had the hardest start (they have played all of the top 6),Bristol City are second (218 pts 4 of top5)and Blues are third (215 pts played all top 5), Preston 4th (211 and Norwich 5th (200).
The easiest starts have been for Derby (162pts,played 1 of top 5),Vile (174pts 1 of top 4) and Sheff Utd (176pts).

So,if i am right, the next 12 games should see Millwall,B.City and us moving up the league and Derby,Vile and Sheff Utd moving downwards,which could make it difficult for their new manager

After all that hard work I hate to tell you, Stats mean bugger all.
Goodbye says it all.
20:49, Tue 9 Oct
Magna is that you?
16:38, Wed 10 Oct
No!. I find it useful this time of the season for fixed odds