19:18, Tue 9 Oct
Ricky Blotto
Who's worse. Him or Juke?
😂
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
20:12, Tue 9 Oct
Rail
A dog turd of a footballer. Look at the difference in our team since we replaced him with Pederson.
Outrageous comment about a solid performer, you’ve obviously got a thing about blonds😍
Kro
20:17, Tue 9 Oct
DES
Let's see if you're still waxing lyrical if this time next year if he's deputising for an injured Pederson.
22:12, Tue 9 Oct
J
Grounds is a good guy who was a good servant to Blues at low cost. Yes, he made a fair number of critical errors, but you need to judge his overall net contribution to Blues, and the low cost of that.
Many on here thought he was our player of the season last season. I made it known that I didn’t agree, but I did think he made a good contribution, and I’m loathe to knock him.
I think he’s made a big mistake in commuting to Bolton. It’s a long journey on the worst motorway in the World.
He was clearly a limited player who 'did a job'

He was often criticised because he wasn't very good and it was obvious to improve as a team we would need to replace him
A lot very base comments on here mainly associated with canine excrement about a limited but loyal servant to our club.
Posted by limited but loyal supporters of our club!!
DES
10:11, Wed 10 Oct
Rail
Let's see if you're still waxing lyrical if this time next year if he's deputising for an injured Pederson.
That sentence clearly not English mate, but just remember Grounds was on for our POTY till he got injured last year, your comment was an outragous affront to a good pro, lets judge Pederson over the full season, apart from Ipswich game he has been good at Stans!
I havent seen an away game yet this season, mrs keeps booking holidays!!

KRO
10:23, Wed 10 Oct
DES
SHA peak moment here. Des picking people up on their use of English
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:38, Wed 10 Oct
Yet thinks "That sentence clearly not English mate" is!
11:41, Wed 10 Oct
J
J
Some of these lot on here will tell you he's our best player. A real trier. A victim of unwarranted scrutiny.

He's dogshit. And so is Craig Gardner.

A bit unfair, he was a centre half doing a job for the club by playing left back
What he lacked in ability he more than made up for in application, a quality appreciated by most Blues fans
DES
12:39, Wed 10 Oct
Im honestly gutted to think I share my club with people who slag off our players in this way.
Someone on here just slagged Craig Gardner who gave one of the greatest ever performances in a Blues shirt in the West Ham home semi!
Trevor himself would have been pleased to perform as he did that day, the only thing I cant forgive is lack of effort and Grounds & Gardner could never be accused of that!

KRO
12:42, Wed 10 Oct
SOBLUE
Grounds is a good guy who was a good servant to Blues at low cost. Yes, he made a fair number of critical errors, but you need to judge his overall net contribution to Blues, and the low cost of that.
Many on here thought he was our player of the season last season. I made it known that I didn’t agree, but I did think he made a good contribution, and I’m loathe to knock him.
I think he’s made a big mistake in commuting to Bolton. It’s a long journey on the worst motorway in the World.

This. Criticise a player by all means but there really is no need for abuse. Grounds deserves our gratitude for his efforts. As for Bolton, its a shame their fans are having a go at him. The bloke is clearly prepared to undertake a hellish commute in order to simply continue playing football rather than hanging around the U23s or whatever. Something others in the game ought to note especially all those fourth and fifth choices doing nothing for loads of cash at Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal etc. He clearly appreciates the fact that he has a relatively blessed lifestyle doing something he loves and he should be respected for that.
12:48, Wed 10 Oct
No one can deny he's a good pro who performed to a decent level when others didn't. He'll always have my respect.
12:50, Wed 10 Oct
He tried hard and seems like a nice bloke. He is rubbish though
13:18, Wed 10 Oct
Well said! Des,Bluestaines and Deckchair
14:33, Wed 10 Oct
Jacques Moran
He tried hard and seems like a nice bloke. He is rubbish though

This. He has a good attitude, good work ethic, nice guy, just not good enough.
14:36, Wed 10 Oct
B13blues
To be fair he did have his best spell for us while others around him were shocking. Having said that I think back up defender would be the best he will ever be at a championship club. Always gave 100% though when others didn't.
B13 i totally understand where your coming from, but no one ran his heart out more than Donaldson, but like Juke (until his last two games) was not scoring anywhere near enough. ie 1 in 10.

So i guess my point is there is no room for sentiment in football, you do what your paid to do or your a gonna. As for grounds he made mistakes far to often, its no good being just about good enough for much of the match then causing us to concede, almost every goal was down to him. Juke will go the same way as Donaldson and Grounds if he fails to score again for another ten games as that is not sustainable for your main striker, and even more so when he is missing sitters like he was doing.

We will never go anywhere with the likes of Grounds and a 1 in 10 goalscorer. Juke is right now a 21.5 a season scorer, thats how quickly it can change but but but he has to keep it up like i said no good going another 10 games without a goal. That is all that matters, Nice bloke, Try`s his heart out, Holds the ball up well, Loves the blues, Well all thats fine, BUT i would swap all that for a 21.5 a goal a season man any day of the week, and the bottom line so would Garry Monk (when he can spend).
14:39, Wed 10 Oct
zxcv
Juke will go the same way as Donaldson and Grounds if he fails to score again for another ten games

Lets hope this is a joke.

Because if it isn't, it smacks of a comment made by somebody that just doesn't understand football.
14:45, Wed 10 Oct
Edited this to avoid confusion
14:51, Wed 10 Oct
Nath
zxcv
Juke will go the same way as Donaldson and Grounds if he fails to score again for another ten games

Lets hope this is a joke.

Because if it isn't, it smacks of a comment made by somebody that just doesn't understand football.
Nath just answer one question with one word ok

Question what do you have to do to win a game ?
one word answer please