There ya go
15:01, Wed 10 Oct
Another question Nath

What does a defender do to earn you at least a point

Answer,.. clue, Keep a clean "S"
DES
15:05, Wed 10 Oct
zx

thats the type of gormless comment that I wouldnt associate with a man of your pedigree mate,
20 goal a year striker! Do you actually know how rare they are, how sought after they would be and how much they would cost!
We have Juke, Bogle, Vassell & Che Oh and posseibly the young Irish Kid, there wont be anyone else joining in foreseeable future who meets your criteria "

KRO
15:11, Wed 10 Oct
DES
DES
zx

thats the type of gormless comment that I wouldnt associate with a man of your pedigree mate,
20 goal a year striker! Do you actually know how rare they are, how sought after they would be and how much they would cost!
We have Juke, Bogle, Vassell & Che Oh and posseibly the young Irish Kid, there wont be anyone else joining in foreseeable future who meets your criteria "

KRO
And i would expect you to understand that 6 goals in 10 games is a 21.5 goal a season man. Like i said he has to keep it up of course the odds are he won`t but i would still label him Sir Juke if we can get 15 out of him, which is excellent for him but also doable for him. Des you ever heard the saying "Reach for the stars"
15:13, Wed 10 Oct
But your saying that if Juke doesnt score in the next 10 games we should get rid of him.

Just read that out loud to yourself for a minute.

And once you've done that, then take a minute to think about what else he could possibly bring to the team other than goals.
DES
15:16, Wed 10 Oct
zxcv
DES
zx

KRO
And i would expect you to understand that 6 goals in 10 games is a 21.5 goal a season man. Like i said he has to keep it up of course the odds are he won`t but i would still label him Sir Juke if we can get 15 out of him, which is excellent for him but also doable for him. Des you ever heard the saying "Reach for the stars"

zx
our unstated motto is we strive for mediocrity, always has been!!
15:17, Wed 10 Oct
He is our main striker and as such needs to score goals, if he goes another 10 games without scoring and Garry is allowed to spend he will be at best a bench warmer. Trust me
15:19, Wed 10 Oct
DES
DES
zxcv
DES
zx

KRO

zx
our unstated motto is we strive for mediocrity, always has been!!
Correct Desmond but 1st div in my opinion is not mediocrity. top 10 championship at least IS
15:22, Wed 10 Oct
Des have you forgotten how close we came to going down last two seasons mate Without Garry we would have been third time and out
15:22, Wed 10 Oct
But we cant spend.

And even if he did go the next 10 games without scoring, i'm confident he would still be one of the best 3 players on our team.

It would be a bad move to get rid/bench. (Even though this is just fictitious).

Just seems a bit crazy to me to shun somebody because they haven't scored in 10 games, even though they offer so much more to the team.
15:28, Wed 10 Oct
Nath
But we cant spend.

And even if he did go the next 10 games without scoring, i'm confident he would still be one of the best 3 players on our team.

It would be a bad move to get rid/bench. (Even though this is just fictitious).

Just seems a bit crazy to me to shun somebody because they haven't scored in 10 games, even though they offer so much more to the team.
Nath if you don`t mind could i ask you your age, please do not answer that if you do not want to i will understand and respect you.
15:31, Wed 10 Oct
26 years young, although i cant see how this relates to Juke being brilliant?
DES
15:32, Wed 10 Oct
zxcv
Des have you forgotten how close we came to going down last two seasons mate Without Garry we would have been third time and out
last two? what about Bolton under Lee Clarke! thats three last day survivals in last five?

Monk has moved us forward and juke has been large part of that so far!

KRO
15:34, Wed 10 Oct
There are three kinds of lies in this world, lies, damned lies and statistics.
15:35, Wed 10 Oct
FYI - I get where your coming from, I just think your applying it the wrong player.

If we were talking about a poacher type of striker id agree, as they dont do anything else to benefit the team.

But he offers more than that, and even without him scoring were better off with him in the side.
DES
15:47, Wed 10 Oct
Nath, sadly that poacher type that I was brought up on, jimmy greaves, Denis Law etc has no plave in modern game, front man has to be a real team player, hold the ball up compete etc etc, that in a nutshell is why cameron jerome started more games than KP under Alex and why chuchou & Zarate couldnt be accommodated, sad but true!

KRO
15:51, Wed 10 Oct
Nath
26 years young, although i cant see how this relates to Juke being brilliant?
It does not of course relate to how good Juke is, i actually rate Juke capable of scoring 15 ish goals this season especially the way this team is playing.
I asked you your age because i had exactly the same opinions as you have when i was much younger, and my two Son`s age 33 and 35 both s/ticket holders, used to be of similar views to you also. I can see them changing now as i did when i was there age.
This is because with age you will experience things over and over and you will only then understand certain things have to change and that simple things like scoring a goal Verses playing well HAVE to come in that order, in Fifty five years of watching Blues you will remember me and your views WILL CHANGE that i promise you.
15:55, Wed 10 Oct
DES
DES
zxcv
last two? what about Bolton under Lee Clarke! thats three last day survivals in last five?

Monk has moved us forward and juke has been large part of that so far!

KRO
Disagree Our defense has been the reason we have drawn so many games,