Jim
17:32, Tue 9 Oct
This Friday at 6pm on BBC WM, live with Richard Wilford
17:33, Tue 9 Oct
Jim
If anyone has any spare tickets please can they ...

oh
17:43, Tue 9 Oct
If there is a stream pm me please.
Goodbye says it all.
17:48, Tue 9 Oct
Yeah, they've been saying for a few days now a "big announcement" they put a positive spin on it so I thought it couldn't be anything to do with EFL punishment, unless they were going to drop potential points deduction or fine altogether!

I got caught out like this a few years ago they did a similar thing.
I went round telling my Villa, Albion & Wolves mates that Radio WM had an exclusive announcement, I told them it could be a major signing. When they unveiled it turned out to be Radio WM announcing they had exclusive rights to broadcast live games for the forthcoming season!
21:21, Tue 9 Oct
Jim
I liked when Rowett did these with us, glad they're back with Monk.

Helps build a better relationship and rapport.
Dong Ren Out.
21:27, Tue 9 Oct
I will be phoning in to discuss his win percentage, the QPR performance and the goalkeeper shit show.
If the players have already secured safety, then by default they are trying to get promoted.
It was 'I just want to thank Garry so much....

Every effing call
21:59, Tue 9 Oct
Aton
I will be phoning in to discuss his win percentage, the QPR performance and the goalkeeper shit show.

I dare you, Aton. You have to do it.
They are all valid issues, though you need to start with a string of positive caveats.
I still think GM and Blues is a marriage made in Heaven. Even more so than when we signed him. But, as with any marriage, there will always be issues.
Most of the time, but sometimes people ask good questions.

Didn't Bob Latchford ask Rowett about Reece Brown after years of wondering why he never really played? And in fairness, Rowett answered.
Dong Ren Out.
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
It was 'I just want to thank Gary so much....

Every effing call

Fixed.😊
Goodbye says it all.
06:49, Wed 10 Oct
Potential questions:

- Is there really no way back for Stockdale and Kucszsack?

- Are you happy with Omar Bogle's attitude and application?

- Do you have and can you share a plan for avoiding performances like QPR, where teams sit back and give us the ball to nullify us?

- Please can you stay here forever?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
07:55, Wed 10 Oct
There does seem to be a bit of an obsession with the QPR game and how poor it was.

Yep it was a poor game but we aint going to be great every game. The bigger picture is that good performances are outweighing the poor ones and results are now arriving.

Looking forward to listening to what he has to say and am sure he will not dodge any of the so called tougher questions and accept any plaudits with a bit of grace.

Ask any questions you like but lets keep it positive and not turn it into some sort of vile whine fest. At the end of the show we want GM to feel he has massive backing from the fans to keep driving him on to making us better.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:29, Wed 10 Oct
He has answered the first question several times. There is no way back for them.
14:59, Fri 12 Oct
Jim
Bumpety-bump!
the king loves me
15:03, Fri 12 Oct
Redditch Blue
He has answered the first question several times. There is no way back for them.

Spot on and even if he's asked why they were bombed out,he won't tell us.
15:31, Fri 12 Oct
I'd like someone to ask him whether the owners' assurances that the transfer situation would be sorted prior to the season's start was met in his eyes.
@stevanderman
16:16, Fri 12 Oct
jefflynneshair
I'd like someone to ask him whether the owners' assurances that the transfer situation would be sorted prior to the season's start was met in his eyes.

Why dont you call and ask yourself?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:33, Fri 12 Oct
I hope ken phones in. he'll ask the right question's..
17:10, Fri 12 Oct
Will there be a way to listen to it later online as will be missing the majority of it, would like to hear it.
17:20, Fri 12 Oct
WM are streaming it live on facebook so the video will probably be available to replay.

I wish they'd ban people from kissing arse on these things, wasting time on asking him things people actually want to hear