11:43, Wed 10 Oct
Another job for Nick Freeman?

[news.sky.com]
11:46, Wed 10 Oct
It was a bit awkward when they asked her to blow into the end of breathalyser and she went all the way down to its base.
@LeMod1875
11:46, Wed 10 Oct
Can’t stand her. Wonder what sob story she will come out with for this
11:54, Wed 10 Oct
Can't believe women (some !) have actually used this woman as an example of how to behave and live their lives !?

Unbelievable Jeff
STD
11:58, Wed 10 Oct
Price, who has five children, split from her third husband, Kieran Hayler, earlier this year.

Now call me cynical, but after 3 failed marriages you might suspect the problem lies with you. She is intolerable personally and the only thing that has remotely entertaining to come out of her fame is the interview with her disabled son where he tells bullies what to do
Moist
12:07, Wed 10 Oct
Can never get my head around why people with all this money can't just get a taxi...
12:11, Wed 10 Oct
I can’t stand her but I do have some respect for her.... Not many people like her manage to build a brand like she has and bringing up a kid with the issues her’s has is tough.
12:26, Wed 10 Oct
Petebaldwin
and bringing up a kid with the issues her’s has is tough.

most of the up-bringing has been by a nanny not her!!!
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Isn't she supposed to be in rehab at the moment?
12:39, Wed 10 Oct
Petebaldwin
I can’t stand her but I do have some respect for her.... Not many people like her manage to build a brand like she has and bringing up a kid with the issues her’s has is tough.

She exploits him at every opportunity too, vile woman.
12:39, Wed 10 Oct
A_n_E
Petebaldwin
and bringing up a kid with the issues her’s has is tough.

most of the up-bringing has been by a nanny not her!!!

We were in a flight back from the States and spent some time with Katie Price and Peter Andre.

They had the nanny and their baby lad in the cheap seats down the back of the plane. There were spares in Business!

She had a pile of newspapers, going through them all to check if her photo had been used for publishing rights. It was her only interest.

He however was a really nice bloke and had an interest in those around him. He went down the back to check on little un a few times. She however didn’t once.
Noel Blake's Headbutt

No no no.
13:04, Wed 10 Oct
😀

Hard to see why, what seems like a nice guy, Peter Andre got involved with Katie Price. Yes I feel sorry for anyone who has a disabled kid but sadly many have to. Most people grow up and deal with it the best they can though. Katie Price seems like quite a selfish person to me.
DES
13:07, Wed 10 Oct
The cat next door
Noel Blake's Headbutt

No no no.

VERY GOOD!

KRO
13:26, Wed 10 Oct
Agreed.

Footballers, Celebs etc who are worth fortunes - drive pi55ed or order a taxi. No brainer.
JCL
13:45, Wed 10 Oct
I still reckon I would!

Before it all came crumbling down I did have a certain amount of respect for her. She had managed to use her assets and the media to make millions and millions of pounds.
That a large proportion of the population hated her/bitched about her/had a negative opinion about her I’m sure didn’t bother her too much as the ££ came in. If they came in by photos of her being pissed up in clubs, then so be it. Pretty easy money! Why work your nuts off for a pittance when you can go out, get lashed and make a pile?
Seems the train didn’t last for ever, and that is poor planning, but many, many famous people think the cash will never run out, try for some dodgy tax thing and end up broke.
I won’t be shedding any tears for her but she had a good run!
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
14:13, Wed 10 Oct
DES
DES
The cat next door
Noel Blake's Headbutt

No no no.

VERY GOOD!

KRO
. Made me chuckle 10/10
17:46, Wed 10 Oct

[news.sky.com]

Not sure even he will be able to get her off with being found pissed in the drivers seat of a bright pink Rangey Sport embedded in a hedge.
@Bluewurst1875
18:42, Wed 10 Oct
He may get her off if they didn't actually catch her driving,says she was sat in drivers seat but car was stopped,they have to prove she was driving

I remember seeing her on a police program,they pulled her over for an illegally spaced number plate. It said BO55Y KT.
She made a huge scene about the TV cameras seeing her and refused to get out of the car.
Keeping Right On since 1981
18:43, Wed 10 Oct
Bluewurst

[news.sky.com]

Not sure even he will be able to get her off with being found pissed in the drivers seat of a bright pink Rangey Sport embedded in a hedge.

Even Mrs PD would struggle with that.

And she’s good.

At everything...