19:45, Wed 10 Oct
Bluewurst
Another job for Nick Freeman?

[news.sky.com]

Not sure even he will be able to get her off with being found pissed in the drivers seat of a bright pink Rangey Sport embedded in a hedge.

Was it really embedded in a hedge? :-)
"People are so complex you should know by now"
19:49, Wed 10 Oct
Comes across as a bit of a nasty fecker, but aside from that, it's about as much news as those 2 nobodies snogging in that dancing show, is.
19:58, Wed 10 Oct
Petebaldwin
bringing up a kid with the issues her’s has is tough.

Isn't the rumour that his issues were caused by her drink and drug issues whilst pregnant?

I apologize if this isn't true.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
20:06, Wed 10 Oct
No they don't. I can't remember the exact wording but it bools down to being in charge of vehicle whole intoxicated' - if she's in her car and shes got the keys with her she's nicked. Even if she was asleep in the back seat if she has the keys then she'll get done.
21:35, Wed 10 Oct
lowercaser
No they don't. I can't remember the exact wording but it bools down to being in charge of vehicle whole intoxicated' - if she's in her car and shes got the keys with her she's nicked. Even if she was asleep in the back seat if she has the keys then she'll get done.

You can be done with intent. If seen approaching the vehicle with keys.
"People are so complex you should know by now"
21:43, Wed 10 Oct
Petebaldwin

Isn't the rumour that his issues were caused by her drink and drug issues whilst pregnant?

Given the fact practically every day she was pregnant with Harvey she was papped as oiled as a diesel train tumbling out of taxis and night clubs frankly it would be nothing short of a miracle if her behaviour hadn't been central to the developmental issues of her child. She is obviously a very 'broken' person who is addicted to the rush being fakous brings her.
22:02, Wed 10 Oct
Yes she comes across as pretty desperate I've always thought. A car crash waiting to happen in fact. No surprise that she get's dumped so often.
00:15, Thu 11 Oct
He may get her off if they didn't actually catch her driving,says she was sat in drivers seat but car was stopped,they have to prove she was driving

I remember seeing her on a police program,they pulled her over for an illegally spaced number plate. It said BO55Y KT.
She made a huge scene about the TV cameras seeing her and refused to get out of the car.

They don’t have to prove that at all.

As others said, in the car, would be enough.

She is bang to rights and will be kissing ta ta to her licence
@Bluewurst1875
08:33, Thu 11 Oct
Bluewurst
She is bang to rights and will be kissing ta ta to her licence

i reckon she'll play the harvey card and that she needs to be able to ferry him around and she'll escape with points and a huge fine.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:34, Thu 11 Oct
B13blues
A car crash waiting to happen in fact.

A car crash that's happened in fact ;-)
14:50, Thu 11 Oct
I wouldn't bank on it.

He is very good at picking away at holes in evidence. I don't know full case details but can police prove she was over the drink-drive limit before the crash? Did the incident happen on private land? Can they prove she was the driver at the time?

Remember these things have to be proved beyond reasonable doubt in a criminal case. She is probably as guilty as hell but proving it to Court standards is a very different thing.
16:55, Thu 11 Oct
Nick Freeman and his Ilk are a disgrace. The law should be equal for everyone. I won’t have the argument he is good at his job. Most people are but most people are honest.

Ironic really I have always felt the legal profession is one of the least honest ones.
17:19, Thu 11 Oct
Rasputin
Petebaldwin

That's what I thought at the time. Countless pictures of her in clubs, heavily pregnant. She of course claims she was sober as a judge and drove everywhere - doesn't really mean much for her any more though....
Does anybody actually click on links in your signature? I wonder. Listen to A New Man by Rob Roy Fellows #np on #SoundCloud
[soundcloud.com]
12:00, Fri 12 Oct
Like a Wizards Sleeve
I didn't realise Mugabee was from Yorkshire until I read his name backwards
DES
15:01, Fri 12 Oct
Alum Rocker
Nick Freeman and his Ilk are a disgrace. The law should be equal for everyone. I won’t have the argument he is good at his job. Most people are but most people are honest.

Ironic really I have always felt the legal profession is one of the least honest ones.

A.R.
The law is equal for everyone, but knowledge comes at a price,he charges a non refundable fee to look at a speeding offence.
Kro
15:13, Fri 12 Oct
DES
DES
Alum Rocker

A.R.
The law is equal for everyone, but knowledge comes at a price,he charges a non refundable fee to look at a speeding offence.
Kro

I think we all know this isn't true DES
15:37, Fri 12 Oct
Cant stand this woman. Fanny the size of an empty headlock!

STILL would mind you if push come to shove like.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc