14:00, Fri 12 Oct
And Flamingo wings 😉
@Bluewurst1875
14:03, Fri 12 Oct
I presume you mean the actor who played him in the TV series?
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:05, Fri 12 Oct
A_n_E
racist

I am a shark, therefore I don't see colour!

(All sharks are colour blind!)
14:06, Fri 12 Oct
We all know Birds custard is Brummie

The man also invented Baking Powder.

We alshave have the biggest urban park in Europe, which makes us one of the greenest cities in the world, as well as the youngest
@Bluewurst1875
14:07, Fri 12 Oct
Yup. The original (and the best).

Kings Norton BTW
@Bluewurst1875
14:07, Fri 12 Oct
There are 59 ingredients in a McDonald's strawberry milkshake, and not one of them is strawberry
14:08, Fri 12 Oct
Blue are ya?
Here are a few

The word 'gullible' is French in origin and has never been formally accepted into the English language due to a long forgotten enmity with the French people, therefore you will not find the word gullible in the Oxford English dictionary

People who check this can please let themselves be known - I want to use it as a barometer for who to block.
14:08, Fri 12 Oct
Every bag of crisps goes out of date on a Saturday
14:09, Fri 12 Oct
It was Sutton Coldfield.

Ask DES, he was the local reporter at the time
14:18, Fri 12 Oct
The only national flag that is taller than it is wide is Nepal's.
14:19, Fri 12 Oct
Siamese cats fur is temperature reactive.

If a Siamese cat is in a constantly cold environment it will turn all black/brown, they have black extremities because of less body heat in their feet and tail.
14:21, Fri 12 Oct
The only national flag that is taller than it is wide is Nepal's.

It’s the only national flag to have more then 4 sides (it looks like two triangles stacked).

The Nepalese and Swiss flags are the only two flags not to be rectangular. The Swiss one is square.
DES
Oldham
Big Ben is the bell. It can't be seen from anywhere :)
very clever!
I kept thinking I was on a floating pub on the thames last week looking directly at big ben, but your right, it was the elizabeth tower!
Every days a learning day!

Keep em coming!

KRO

Des you are the only person over 9 who doesn't know that fact. It was not an obscure fact. It was common knowledge.

In fairness most people have been told the original fact from the first post a dozen times.
14:23, Fri 12 Oct
Former Blues’ midfielder Kenny Lowe has a sister called Kendra.
14:24, Fri 12 Oct
Former Blues player Olivier Tebilly has a son named

Kevin :-)
14:25, Fri 12 Oct
Like Switzerland.

At the time of the revolution in France fewer than 25% of the population spoke French.
Bluewurst
We all know Birds custard is Brummie

The man also invented Baking Powder.

We alshave have the biggest urban park in Europe, which makes us one of the greenest cities in the world, as well as the youngest

The smallest park in the UK is in Burntwood.

Burntwood (Chasetown) also boasts the first church in the UK to have electricity.

It's amazing there aren't more tourists.
Just wait until the Russians see this page
@LeMod1875
Did you know the architect is also responsible for a major Birmingham Landmark too?
@Bluewurst1875
14:44, Fri 12 Oct
A teaspoon of neutron star material would weigh about 10 million tons.

I get why but it’s an absolute headeff nonetheless.