17:52, Fri 2 Nov
Bolton cant happen can it.

Only just realised if Bolton pull it off tonight which i doubt they go above the vile ,now that really would put the cat amongst the pigeons.KRO

A few Blues

17:57, Fri 2 Nov
Players in the Bolton squad.

Grounds, Buckley, Donaldson and Jason Lowe.

Be nice to see Donaldson or any of them score the winning goal tonight. 😀
Vile win win comfortably by 2
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
18:08, Fri 2 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
My God Rab, your a misery guts!
Let’s just hope for a trotters trotfest!

Kr
18:18, Fri 2 Nov
At least 2, if they can’t beat Bolton at home they may actually riot, I’m watching in hope
18:21, Fri 2 Nov
DES
What's a trotfest? A festival of trotting? 😂
18:26, Fri 2 Nov
DES
DES
Rab C Nesbitt
My God Rab, your a misery guts!
Let’s just hope for a trotters trotfest!

Kr
Back Bolton then. Let us know how much you put on
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:32, Fri 2 Nov
Unfortunately I think the vile will win tonight but I hope I’m wrong it would be hilarious if they don’t beat an awful Bolton team who are in freefall
18:48, Fri 2 Nov
Bolton have won the same amount of games as villa this season.
The players are really trying to get promoted.
19:18, Fri 2 Nov
I’d be very glad if Villa get beat tonight, in fact, if they get beat in every single game they play forever into the future. However, if it wasn’t an impossibly repulsive thought, i’d reckon five pounds of my money on a win for them as opposed to your five pounds on the trotters would be a pretty sound wager.
19:21, Fri 2 Nov
No
I’m ashamed and embarrassed to admit I have them in an acca but the Real Madrid basketballers are currently effing that up for me, so COME ON YOU BASTARD TROTTERS!
19:50, Fri 2 Nov
Got a feeling the vile will win big tonight, hope I'm wrong.
Their increasingly dislikeable new manager was calling today for refs to give 'are Jack' more protection during games so he can show his skill, as he is targeted.
More excuses for Greasys' diving then.
I think refs should be punishing the chunt for simulation, but they won't.
19:51, Fri 2 Nov
Flip
19:52, Fri 2 Nov
ffs

that didn’t take long
Balls. Can see a battering here.
19:53, Fri 2 Nov
too easy, absolutely no marking
Turn left when you get on a plane.
I just hate hearing that waffle about benders in the sky, the song is utter nonsense
19:54, Fri 2 Nov
Annoyingly it's clever tactics from their manager. Mourinho does it all the time - put the idea in the refs minds and then watch as they start booking people for going near the greasy one.
19:55, Fri 2 Nov
But they are.. "by far the greatest team the WORLD has ever seen*

Sqealish valued at £80 million after scoring LOL

Come on Donaldo!