18:52, Mon 5 Nov
GET OFF THE BUS NEAR THE MAYPOLE!? I'm not stepping out in the ghetto thanks!
19:33, Mon 5 Nov
JonnieTheBlue
GET OFF THE BUS NEAR THE MAYPOLE!? I'm not stepping out in the ghetto thanks!

Nah that’s druids heath.
19:34, Mon 5 Nov
Haha okay...

76 from Solihull to kings heath, 50 or 35 to Moseley.
19:55, Mon 5 Nov
lentini2001
Haha okay...

This. easy peasy
22:34, Mon 5 Nov
bluechip
lentini2001
Haha okay...

This. easy peasy

Or the 6 to Hall Green and the 11A to Kings Heath.
10:15, Tue 6 Nov
That seems the safest option, cheers ;)
Moseley is a great night out apart from the Bohemian. The irony being there is nothing ' Bohemian' about the place whatsoever. This place should be picked up and dropped into the middle of
of Broad street
Absolutely this, Moseley is great, but the Bohemian is horrific. Avoid it like the Plague and stick to the Dark Horse, Fighting Cocks, Prince, Pat Kavs etc.

Took a Scottish mate to Moseley this summer and he wanted to go in to the Bohemian because he assumed it would be hippy and cool, I refused and said it was crap and full of people staring you out, thankfully a fight then started at the front door and he realised I was right.
@LeMod1875
16:09, Tue 6 Nov
Always found it interesting that it’s not easy to get to Moseley by train or bus from Solihull/Shirley area.

Is this a deliberate ploy to keep rich kids out of Bohemia, in a Pulp’s Common People way?

Number 5 bus 👍 Solihull - Shirley - Moseley - Brum
20:25, Tue 6 Nov
I have a mate from Durham (yes) who emigrated to NZ. He was over a couple of weeks ago and always insists on a night out or afternoon in Moseley. He absolutely loves the place and says if he ever re-settled in the UK, he'd buy a place in Moseley.

By the way anyone seen that Johnny Depp lookalike lately?
20:35, Tue 6 Nov

No, what does he look like ?
20:49, Tue 6 Nov
My mate now living in Oakland, USA said that Moseley is his favourite place in the UK... Perhaps a bit of an ott statement but it is good.

Not often mentioned but the Village is a classy establishment and a good place to start.
21:04, Tue 6 Nov
Nick
13:41, Wed 7 Nov
Used to prefer it when all the old hippies/travellers were around. Always something going on back then.
14:07, Wed 7 Nov
I wasn't around (Birmingham at least) in that time.

It's certainly not hippie now. It doesn't even really fit in with the hipster/ alt vibe of Moseley now.
Bordesley not Small Heath
Moseley is a great night out apart from the Bohemian. The irony being there is nothing ' Bohemian' about the place whatsoever. This place should be picked up and dropped into the middle of
of Broad street

One trick pony, pat kavs, dark horse, price of wales (excellent outdoor heated area with quirky cigar shack in back)

A Gem aswell is the Bulls Head they have a Cuban night on Saturdays good mix of ages never no trouble,

I agree if your gonna go Bohemian there is a good chance you will end up in a scrap
JCL
15:53, Wed 7 Nov
Englishblue

One trick pony, pat kavs, dark horse, price of wales (excellent outdoor heated area with quirky cigar shack in back)

Cigar shack is gone now, as is the big wood fired heater.
The whole back garden has been revamped a bit and is better, much more open.
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
15:54, Wed 7 Nov
JCL
JCL
Englishblue

Cigar shack is gone now, as is the big wood fired heater.
The whole back garden has been revamped a bit and is better, much more open.

Really? I was in there not long ago for an England match aswell didnt notice lol shows how pissed I was
18:58, Thu 8 Nov
Scoobers

No, what does he look like ?

This deserved more recognition.....super gag
If vegetarians care so much about animals, why do they go around eating all their food?