17:18, Wed 7 Nov
Nottingham Forest have tweeted that Joe Lolley won player of the month ahead of Juke, EFL don’t appear to have announced this as yet, joke if true though #dvb
17:47, Wed 7 Nov
Feck em, we know the true winner
18:08, Wed 7 Nov
Fans player of the month. Not efl's. Don't think it matters either way.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
18:16, Wed 7 Nov
Blues had two players nominated (Juke & Jota), so it split the vote.

If it had only been Juke he would have pissed it

#conspiracy
19:14, Wed 7 Nov
Frank Lampard.
09:26, Thu 8 Nov
who cares??Juke reminds me of Fred Pickering with a touch of Jimmy Harris
10:14, Thu 8 Nov
Not quite Mick Harford or Bob Latchford then.
10:54, Thu 8 Nov
Juke has won it, calm down.

Monk hasn't though.
just had a look at the nominations for the manager of the month

it reads like it will go to Frank Lampard
11:28, Thu 8 Nov
They haven’t been announced yet have they?
11:30, Thu 8 Nov
TinaTractor
Juke has won it, calm down.

Monk hasn't though.

The awards aren’t announced by the EFL until 06.00 hrs GMT tomorrow (Friday).

I suspect your predictions are right, though.

Given the EFL embargo and resultant uncertainty (including points deduction) heaped upon GM, he should be a clear winner. However, I reckon EFL politics will ensure he doesn’t get the award.
11:50, Thu 8 Nov
I agree, it would be ridiculous imo if Monk doesn’t win, he is doing an incredible job given the circumstances, our form in October was insane.
12:12, Thu 8 Nov
So was QPRs to be fair.

It should either be Monk or McLaren.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:31, Thu 8 Nov
Yeah can’t argue with that tbf. Would be silly if Lampard or Harris win.
12:46, Thu 8 Nov
Am I missing something with manager of the month, Derby took 9 from 15 points in October putting them 8th in an October table, Blues and QPR both took 13 out of 15 points, Blues scoring 10 and conceding 4, QPR Score 8 conceding 1.

Do they include the weekend just gone?

In which case you have Blues, Norwich and QPR taking 13 from 18 and Derby taking 12 from 18 so how does Lampard win it from that with less points in the last 6 games (if he did)?
13:34, Thu 8 Nov
Because it's Frank Lampard and the media jazz over him
13:36, Thu 8 Nov
Don't want or need the football leagues recognition for Blues in anyway. Let the all queue up for Wanky Lampards autograph. Monk's still the best manager in the division.
13:58, Thu 8 Nov
The EFL hate us. The didn't spell the first name of either of our nominations correctly when they announced it.
15:06, Thu 8 Nov
Am I missing something with manager of the month, Derby took 9 from 15 points in October putting them 8th in an October table, Blues and QPR both took 13 out of 15 points, Blues scoring 10 and conceding 4, QPR Score 8 conceding 1.

Do they include the weekend just gone?

In which case you have Blues, Norwich and QPR taking 13 from 18 and Derby taking 12 from 18 so how does Lampard win it from that with less points in the last 6 games (if he did)?

Just makes it a farce. As if you don't award the thing to the bloke that has the most points and in difficult circumstances 😂
15:37, Thu 8 Nov
Manager of the month is often a curse anyway, wouldn't want it.