21:11, Thu 8 Nov
My Derby stubb
21:22, Thu 8 Nov
My original metal BCFC Supporters' Club badge complete with clipped on year bars from 1966 through to the end of the 60's.

Linked Image
I've got one of those screwed onto a tool cabinet at work
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
23:11, Thu 8 Nov
Nose of Blue
Virtually every home programme going back to the early 60s, hundreds from 40s and 50s but not complete seasons.

Huge amount of aways back to the same time.

Every single home and away top released since the original blue and yellow addidas kits, not got either though!

All programmes from the FA cup run in 56 plus ticket stub from the final + Sports Argus from the day + pendant from the day.

Prize possession is a 1931 FA Cup final ticket, nearly as rare as the programme which I've seen a few times but I can't currently justify the price of around £1k!

Fair fecks!
Puts Ben Foster’s left boot from Blues’ last Premier League game at White Hart Lane into perspective
00:09, Fri 9 Nov
Blues 3 vile 1
Vile 0 blues 0 1963 league cup final.
Both programmes, which even the club don't possess!!
00:34, Fri 9 Nov
My Derby stubb

Trying to think what my collection amounts to. Think it's the Zulu book. Don't know where to put it all 🤔
00:37, Fri 9 Nov
Monky Nut
Blues 3 vile 1

How did you come by them and at what cost??
00:44, Fri 9 Nov
About 6p each and I attended both games!!
06:18, Fri 9 Nov
About a week ago while having a clear out of my shed I found a blue and white vibrator with a blues logo on the tip. Think it was originally pink but I painted it about 25 yrs ago when I briefly went out with a bird who I found out was a villa fan.
07:44, Fri 9 Nov
Monky Nut

Brilliant. Would you consider allowing the club to place them in a glass case for all to see but still retain ownership.
08:07, Fri 9 Nov
All home programes going back to the early 70's.

Also got the old FKS Soccer Stars albums from the 70's (remember them?) featuring all the old Blues legends, Trev, Ken, Bob, Alan, Dave....plus great shot of Gary Pendrey sporting the old Belgian flag kit before a game.
08:30, Fri 9 Nov
Weird, on Monday it's my birthday, 44 years on from getting my first blues scarf when I was 8 - which I've also kept safe over the years
08:36, Fri 9 Nov
I live in Vancouver, Canada but my niece worked for Coor’s brewery in Burton on Trent. It was her job to remove the Blue ribbons on the 2011 Carling cup and replace them with black ribbons ready for the 2012 final. Luckily she knew I was a Blues fan and managed to get 2 of the Blue ribbons and sent them over to me.

KRO SOTV
10:58, Fri 9 Nov
in the 99/2000 season I won the half time raffle which was a home top to be signed by the team.

I didn't want the team to sign it just trev's so I spoke to bob Andrews and he sorted it.
DES
11:11, Fri 9 Nov
John_Smullen
STEVEB
Got the s myself.

And an original adidas top from 78 from my 10th bday.

Is it the white away one?
No only Bat still has that! Shrewsbury away wasnt it LOL

KRO
18:06, Fri 9 Nov
grandadandthekids
Monky Nut

Brilliant. Would you consider allowing the club to place them in a glass case for all to see but still retain ownership.
Yes, I have already spoken to a club representative about this that's how I know that they haven't got them ( unbelievable isn't it ) I just haven't got round to it.
18:26, Fri 9 Nov
Joe Bradford's Blues contract and the programme for an England game he appeared in. Gifts from Joe.
18:49, Fri 9 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
The correct words to Keep Right On

La La La
Monky Nut
Blues 3 vile 1

I've got the home leg programme, also 1956 ticket stub and programme. A penguin singed by TF. I did have a supporters club badge, but feck knows where it is. An original ball and globe badge. Every home game programme 79/80. Signed shirt Savage, Dugarry, Clemence......
Respect...one of the reasons I hated the Gollivans plan to relocate the stadium was because, for so many of us,the history and traditions of going to Stans are wrapped up with those we’ve lost.