06:20, Fri 9 Nov
Blues striker Lukas Jutkiewicz has been announced as the Sky Bet Championship Player of the Month for October.The 28-year-old striker scored five goals last month, including his first career hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Rotherham United.He also scored in the victories over Reading and Sheffield Wed

[www.bcfc.com]
Birmingham City striker Lukas Jutkiewicz has been named the Sky Bet Championship Player of the Month for October.

[www.skysports.com]
BCFC were up for both the Manager and Player of the Month awards

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
06:53, Fri 9 Nov
That's the kiss of death, then.
06:56, Fri 9 Nov
No it isnt.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
07:23, Fri 9 Nov
The EFL hate us
@LeMod1875
07:34, Fri 9 Nov
Birmingham City
Blues striker Lukas Jutkiewicz has been announced as the Sky Bet Championship Player of the Month for October.The 28-year-old striker scored five goals last month, including his first career hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Rotherham United.He also scored in the victories over Reading and Sheffield Wed

[www.bcfc.com]

Thought he was 29?
07:53, Fri 9 Nov
Yep.

He'll be 30 in March.
Because of Theresa May's sheer incompetence I've had to change my sig.
08:03, Fri 9 Nov
Glenn Murray's 35 and still banging 'em in - in the Premier. Similar player to Juke in my opinion.
Garry Monk says he is delighted that Lukas Jutkiewicz has been recognised for his fine performances after being named as the Sky Bet Championship Player of the Month for October.The popular front man was on fire last month, scoring no less than five goals; including his first career hat-trick in the

[www.bcfc.com]
08:30, Fri 9 Nov
Totally deserved. Well done Juke!
08:32, Fri 9 Nov
montypenguin
Glenn Murray's 35 and still banging 'em in - in the Premier. Similar player to Juke in my opinion.

Not exactly reliant on pace is he, our Juke?
08:40, Fri 9 Nov
I wouldn't call Glenn Murray the fastest either, good in the air and with a strikers nous, (is that how you spell it?). That's why I made the comparison with Juke, more to say that he could still have another 5 years of shelf life.
09:37, Fri 9 Nov
Never mind Juke, it looks like Beattie is touched by genius
09:44, Fri 9 Nov
Well done Juke
10:12, Fri 9 Nov
montypenguin
I wouldn't call Glenn Murray the fastest either, good in the air and with a strikers nous, (is that how you spell it?). That's why I made the comparison with Juke, more to say that he could still have another 5 years of shelf life.

Yeah I'm agreeing with you. If a player isn't reliant on pace and looks after themselves there's no reason why they can't play into their mid thirties.

Anyway, JUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
11:02, Fri 9 Nov
I reckon Juke is probably one of the most deserving winners of this award, given the huge improvement in so many aspects of his game over the last year. He’s also a model pro, plays very fairly and always treats fans well - including when he is not on Blues duty.

It’s also a testimony to the work of our coaching staff, who have helped transform him, not least the fitness coaches.
11:09, Fri 9 Nov
When was the last time one of ours won player of the month?
No future.....
11:29, Fri 9 Nov
SOBLUE
I reckon Juke is probably one of the most deserving winners of this award, given the huge improvement in so many aspects of his game over the last year. He’s also a model pro, plays very fairly and always treats fans well - including when he is not on Blues duty.

It’s also a testimony to the work of our coaching staff, who have helped transform him, not least the fitness coaches.
Bloody hell!
Most who win it are deserving of it and do the same things. Well done is enough
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'