12:32, Fri 9 Nov
If my horse runs next Wednesday, I will have 6 owners badges, one for me anybody else wanting to go let me know. Free!!!!
13:54, Fri 9 Nov
And the name of your horse is .......
14:27, Fri 9 Nov
Barnay, there are 19 entered and we need 2 not to declare. Ive just looked at distance to drive for me, i might not even go
21:02, Fri 9 Nov
That's a hell of a drive . I'll bung a fiver on. Good luck.
13:21, Sun 11 Nov
i am interested been to bangor a few times,message me with details
We had a lovely time the day we we went to Bangor..
Albert - Lord Birmingham

Didn't we?
Albert - Lord Birmingham

Were you the one drinking cider and having a cuddle with Jack?
Yep. I drunk that much cider I mistook Jack for Jackie and I've been traumatised ever since !
09:03, Wed 14 Nov
Good luck today, mate
BlueNoseinFrampton
Barnay, there are 19 entered and we need 2 not to declare. Ive just looked at distance to drive for me, i might not even go
It’s in the 4.00.
Just clarifying, there’s a Barnay Dwan running in the 1.50
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:33, Wed 14 Nov
effing Barney Dwan. Biggest talking horse of the Festival last year - soon put in his place by Mister Whitaker
09:35, Wed 14 Nov
👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:54, Wed 14 Nov
I've got/had horses (or shares) down with Amanda Perrett in Sussex.
Not really heard much of Clare Ellam but I'm sure she'll get on well (just had a quick read on her page).
As a matter of interest, what sort of monthly training fee does she charge (PM if you like?)
I had to stop owning a whole horse as I couldn't afford the fees.
Just bought a (small) "chunk" of a horse previously owned by The Queen.
Also got a piece of a yearling who looks like he's got the stuff to do OK from around Easter (he'll wear my colours aswell :) )
Hope your boy does well this afternoon!