08:17, Tue 4 Dec
Just joined Birmingham Punk band 'the dregs' auditioned a couple of weeks ago ,first gig came out of the blue for this Wednesday ,we got a support slot for UK Subs at the Castle and Falcon in Moseley,Punks Alive Xmas Bash ,due to another band cancelling ,it's last in first on so we've got the 6pm slot, £15 on the door 4 support bands plus punk royalty UK subs ,should be a belter ,this will be first time out with the band for me ,and my first gig in brum for 20 years say hello if your down there.
08:21, Tue 4 Dec
Good luck.
Goodbye says it all.
08:24, Tue 4 Dec
Just joined Birmingham Punk band 'the dregs' auditioned a couple of weeks ago ,first gig came out of the blue for this Wednesday ,we got a support slot for UK Subs at the Castle and Falcon in Moseley,Punks Alive Xmas Bash ,due to another band cancelling ,it's last in first on so we've got the 6pm slot, £15 on the door 4 support bands plus punk royalty UK subs ,should be a belter ,this will be first time out with the band for me ,and my first gig in brum for 20 years say hello if your down there.

Good luck mate.
22:40, Tue 4 Dec
Have a good un Ole Pal
Does anybody actually click on links in your signature? I wonder. Listen to A New Man by Rob Roy Fellows #np on #SoundCloud
[soundcloud.com]
06:49, Wed 5 Dec
Nice one.
07:03, Wed 5 Dec
How did the gig go?
07:05, Wed 5 Dec
How did the gig go?

I'm not sure he'd know yet
07:45, Wed 5 Dec
TheBlueNation
How did the gig go?
😊😊
Mare springs to mind
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
08:15, Wed 5 Dec
With a bit of luck see you there Phil.
Hope you get off to a flyer !
08:24, Wed 5 Dec
TheBlueNation
How did the gig go?

More relevant as Bassmans gig isn’t finished yet, how did your album launch gig go at The Sunflower Lounge?

Was unable to make it unfortunately. Really like the sound of the band, harmonies, catchy riffs etc.
Big sound from a threesome.
11:27, Wed 5 Dec
generalBlue
TheBlueNation
How did the gig go?
😊😊
Mare springs to mind

Guilty as charged
12:08, Wed 5 Dec
TheBlueNation
generalBlue
TheBlueNation
How did the gig go?
😊😊
Mare springs to mind

Guilty as charged
πŸ‘πŸ˜œ
14:56, Wed 5 Dec
Yes wish you best of British 🀘
09:29, Thu 6 Dec
How did it go Bassman?